Planes: Fire & Rescue invites you, preferably with your little ones, to experience a retelling of the film right on your iOS device. Presented via read-along or audio narration, the story it offers is as interactive as it is adventurous, featuring as it does touch-optimized activities and games.
Planes: Fire & Rescue has the following key features:
- Join in the action-packed adventure for FREE as the air attack team prepares to put out the massive wildfire! Complete story requires in-app purchase.
- Enjoy your favorite characters: Dusty, Blade Ranger, Lil' Dipper, Windlifter, Cabbie, and the Smokejumpers.
- Enjoy 3 free interactive games with download: Dusty's Training Room, Firefighting with Mayday, and Smokejumping.
- Play 3 free jigsaw puzzles and scene builder activities within each game!
- Additional games and jigsaw puzzles available for in-app purchase.
- Complete heroic challenges and earn badges along the way!
- Collect special character cards as you move through the story and play along!
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Planes: Fire & Rescue is available now on the App Store for free, with in-app purchases offered for unlocking additional content. The complete story, the jigsaw puzzles, and the scene builder activities may be unlocked separately for $3.99, $1.99, and $1.99, respectively. Alternatively, they may be unlocked all at once by purchasing the “full experience” for $4.99.
“Planes: Fire & Rescue,” the movie on which the app is based, is scheduled to hit theaters a couple of weeks from now. It's the sequel to last year's “Planes,” which is a spinoff of Disney/Pixar's “Cars” franchise.
See also: Line: Disney Tsum Tsum Lets You Match And Play With Cute Disney Character Plushies, Take The Disney Checkout Challenge And Work Yourself Into A Grocery Frenzy, and All-Star Kart Racing Gets The Disney XD Treatment In Disney XD Grand Prix.