July 4, 2014
We first heard of it nearly 10 months ago, but it's only now that it has been officially released. Well, better late than never, right? Especially when we're talking about something that looks as good as Fates Forever. First teased by indie developer Hammer & Chisel back in September last year, Fates Forever has finally been made available on the App Store for mobile gamers around the world to experience and enjoy. Featuring impressive visuals reminiscent of DreamWorks' "Rise of the Guardians," Fates Forever is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game that has you engaging in combat as one of eight fantastically anthropomorphic animal heroes. Then you can, as commanded by Hammer & Chisel, "destroy towers, capture ancient shrines, cast magnificent spells, and claim victory." Check out the game's cinematic trailer: If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Fates Forever boasts the following key features:
Compatible with iPad and iPad mini running iOS 7.0 or later, Fates Forever is available now on the App Store as a free-to-play title. For more newly released iOS game, see also: Test Your Endurance And Reflexes With Orbitum, A Fast-Paced Twitch Reflex Game, It's Time To Hone Your Hunting Skills With Monster Hunter Freedom Unite On iOS, and Don't Nukem, Just Killem! Everplay's Buzz Killem Blasts Onto The App Store.
- No timers. No speed ups. Play as much as you want!
- Touch, swipe, draw, and tap frantically to slay your enemies.
- Play in real time with teammates to coordinate winning strategies.
- Breathtaking art and music from the amazing artists behind Borderlands, Doom 3, Magic the Gathering, and Mass Effect.
- Customize your heroes with more than 40 incredible items and 12 relics.
- An indie developer team that really cares. Tell us what you want in our forums (we’ll build it!).
- Continuous updates adding new heroes, items, and game features.
Hammer & Chisel Inc.