July 7, 2014
Ginger Page, the English writing enhancement app developed by Ginger Software, has just gone universal. Released late last May for iPhone and iPod touch, Ginger Page has been updated to version 2.0 with universal support. As a result, the app is now natively compatible with and optimized for iPad and iPad mini as well. What's more, the app features writing theme customization options on iPad, including white and dark backgrounds and five font sizes. Ginger Page 2.0 also includes bug fixes. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.1 or later, Ginger Page 2.0 is available now on the App Store for free. Ginger Page is a writing app that provides special tools for composing high-quality English text in documents, notes, emails, or wherever written communication is key. These tools include live rephrasing and proofreading and contextual definitions and translations. Ginger Page features:
For more information on the app, check out our original review here on AppAdvice.
- World's #1 proofreader – Contextually detects and corrects 10 times more grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes.
- Advanced rephrasing – Discover alternative ways to write your text.
- Translations – Translate your text between 40 different languages.
- Contextual Synonyms and Definitions
- Text Reader – Human voice text to speech.
- Favorites – Save your texts as templates to reuse later.
- Share your text – Easily export your text to any writing or social app.
- Quick share – Quickly share your buttons to your favorite apps.
- Personal Dictionary – Add slang, names, locations and other words for a personalized Ginger writing experience.
- Phrase of the Day – Get fun tips to spice up your English, share them with your friends!
Ginger Page – Writing Compass, Translator & Dictionary