Tiny Tower Vegas was officially announced by the Pocket Planes and Disco Zoo developer a couple of months back. It was then soft-launched on the App Store in Canada a month ago. And now, it’s finally out worldwide.
As its name suggests, the game is a Vegas-themed edition of NimbleBit’s hit business simulation game, Tiny Tower. As such, it has players building and managing hotels and casinos in a pixelated version of Sin City populated by “bitizens.”
Take a look at the trailer for Tiny Tower Vegas:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Tiny Tower Vegas invites you to:
- Build and manage your own hotel & casino filled with shopping, dining & entertainment floors!
- Amass a fortune of bux by betting chips in a multitude of casino games!
- Earn chips when your friends visit and play the games in your tower!
- Customize your tower with impressively themed roofs, elevators and lobbies!
- Keep tabs on the thoughts of employees and guests by reading the “BitBook” virtual social network!
This isn’t the first game based on Tiny Tower. That distinction belongs to Star Wars: Tiny Death Star, which combines Tiny Tower’s core gameplay and graphics style with various elements from the “Star Wars” universe.