August 9, 2014
Over half a year after launching on the Web, PandaDoc has released its official iOS app to help you send, track, and sign documents right from your iPad. With PandaDoc for iPad, you can sign documents electronically or collect e-signatures from others for whatever purpose. Documents processed through PandaDoc are secure and legally binding, making it ideal for contracts, business forms, and other important documents. PandaDoc offers the following key features:
Compatible with iPad and iPad mini running iOS 7.0 or later, PandaDoc is available now on the App Store for free. The initial download lets you work with up to three documents for free. You can process more documents via a $9.99 in app-purchase, which unlocks the ability to process five documents. Alternatively, you can invite your friends to use PandaDoc to unlock document packs for free. See also: Adobe Echosign update brings iOS 7 redesign and new features for iPhone.
- Easily add fields for electronic signatures, initials, dates, checkboxes and notes
- Assign recipients to fill out specific fields
- Real-time commenting and collaboration
- No PandaDoc account needed to sign a document on any device
- Export signed documents in PDF format
- Seamless integration with Box, Dropbox, OneDrive and more
- Free docs forever when you spread the love!
PandaDoc - Free electronic signing and document management. Get legally binding signatures on any PDF contract or form.
Quote Roller Inc.