August 1, 2014
Survey says ... a new iOS game based on the popular survey-based game show "Family Feud" is out now on the App Store. Called Family Feud 2, the new game is the sequel to Family Feud & Friends. Family Feud 2 features new graphics, new twists, and, of course, new surveys. In keeping with the social gaming elements of its predecessor, it also allows for head-to-head challenges with friends, family, and other members of the Family Feud & Friends community. The game also boasts a new tournament mode, where you can play against seven other players in real time. Check out the trailer for Family Feud 2: If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Family Feud 2 offers the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Family Feud 2 is available now on the App Store for free. Note that Family Feud 2's predecessors, including Family Feud, Family Feud Decades, and Family Feud & Friends, are no longer available on the App Store. Family Feud 2 is developed by Ludia, which also offers the iOS editions of other popular game shows, including Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?, Press Your Luck, The Price is Right, The Weakest Link, and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?.
- The ability to directly challenge friends and family or anyone from the larger Family Feud & Friends Community
- An all NEW Tournament mode! Play live against 7 players, become the Tournament champion and win tons of coins!
- New, stunning graphics highlighting your favorite elements of the TV show: Family Feud has never looked so good!
- Complete new set of surveys
- New power-ups to boost your chances of scoring more points!
- Enhanced predictive text input and auto spell checker to make typing answers faster than ever!
Family Feud® 2
Press Your Luck™
The Price is Right™ Decades
The Weakest Link & Friends
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire & Friends
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?® & Friends