The new Tipbit update adds a number of significant enhancements that effectively make email much easier to access and manage on mobile, in addition to offering calendar, contacts, documents, and social streams in one place.
Perhaps most notable among these enhancements is the added integration with Microsoft Exchange, which remains a popular email provider among businesses. As the Tipbit team puts it, with this integration, Outlook is phone-friendly at last.
The new version of Tipbit also offers an improved interface, a read-later feature for snoozing emails à la Mailbox, context-aware attachments, and more:
- Access and execute common tasks more easily with our brand new swipe bars
- See related people, emails, meetings, and documents inside of an email
- See what Dropbox documents are relevant to emails with our new indexing feature
- Too busy to respond to an email? Simply tap Read Later and decide when you want the email to appear back in your inbox
- Introduce contacts without ever leaving the app
- See emails you’ve exchanged and meetings you’ve had with contacts
- Seamless Microsoft Exchange integration for all features
- Chrome your favorite browser? We have an all new ‘Open in Chrome’ option just for you
- Easily view emails with attachments with our new filter
- Other performance and stability improvements