In Anomaly Defenders, the tables have turned. You see, in the original gameplay setup of the Anomaly saga, players control humans as they fight alien invaders. But in the saga’s final battle, gamers must now protect an alien home planet that’s under siege by human counter-attackers.
Check out the trailer for Anomaly Defenders:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Anomaly Defenders has the following key features:
- Fight the humans on orbital stations and undiscovered lands – 24 unique levels are waiting for you to protect them
- 8 unique, upgradable towers with tons of tactical functions: Repair, Rage, Explode and many more!
- Explore a full-blown tech-tree to tailor your unique strategies
- Attacking forces can damage and destroy your towers – watch out!
- Outsmart humans by deploying towers that force them to change their tactics
- Three difficulty levels adjusted for both new and hardcore players
Anomaly Defenders is the follow-up to Anomaly 2, which was released in October last year. Anomaly 2, in turn, is the direct sequel to Anomaly Warzone Earth and the follow-up to Anomaly Korea, which were released in August 2011 and December 2012, respectively. For some reason, though, both of the first two titles in the Anomaly saga are no longer available on iOS.