Perhaps most notably, TripList 4.0 sees the arrival of support for sub-items. That’s right: you can now add subordinate items to primary items in TripList to make packing list creation and management in the app even more user-friendly.
The new version of TripList also features two lists styles (standard and floating) and list page backgrounds.
TripList 4.0 also delivers improvements to syncing, with the addition of manual Dropbox syncing and automatic local backups. Fixes related to iCloud syncing are also included.
The latest update to TripList also packs the following changes aimed at making list completion easier:
- Templates are now called “Archived Lists”.
- Quick editing of items – now, simply tap an item to add quantity, notes, sub-items and reminders.
- Added a number of different backgrounds and list styles.
- Added gestures across the app – hold down on an item to get more options.
- Added the option to show checked and unchecked at the same time.
- “Checked/unchecked” button is now at the top of lists for easier list making.
- Adds option for international users to override their default language and use English instead.
- Adds option for international users to override their native items catalog with the English language catalog.
- Adds two new UI colors (Pink and Black).
- Removal of Legacy features from V2.
- Over 100 other small bug fixes and improvements.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, TripList 4.0 is available now on the App Store for free, with a $2.99 in-app purchase offered for disabling ads.
The app’s ad-free edition, TripList Pro, is available on the App Store for $2.99. It has also been updated to version 4.0 with the aforementioned changes.