Autodesk has just released a new version of its popular and powerful SketchBook drawing app for iOS.
But rather than updating SketchBook Mobile for iPhone and SketchBook Pro for iPad, the company has opted to introduce a brand new universal iOS app called Autodesk SketchBook Mobile.
The new Autodesk SketchBook Mobile app for iPhone and iPad boasts the following key features:
- The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
- Customize brushes exactly how you want them – adjust brush radius, opacity, rotation, and more
- Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
- Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
- Synthetic pressure-sensitivity
- Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
- Save and store your works of art on your iCloud or Dropbox account
- Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
It offers a $3.99 in-app purchase for unlocking pro tools, including a comprehensive brush library, full layer controls, full Copic color library, advanced selection tools, time-lapse session recording, and other workflow improvements.
The app’s predecessors, SketchBook Mobile for iPhone and SketchBook Pro for iPad, are no longer available on the App Store.