The night is dark and full of terrors. Especially now that Game of Thrones Ascent has been updated with its first expansion: the Long Night Cycle.
Developed by Disruptor Beam and published by Kongregate, Game of Thrones Ascent is a strategic role-playing game adaptation of George R. R. Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” fantasy novel series and the HBO TV series “Game of Thrones.”
Now, Game of Thrones Ascent has started the Long Night Cycle as part of its first expansion. “Our first expansion to Game of Thrones Ascent brings you back to the North to fight White Walkers and more!” Disruptor Beam notes. “Begin a new World Event cycle as a terrifying plague breaks out in the Gift. Carried by Wildlings and Wights, the deadly illness will spread to Westeros if you don’t act now!”
The Long Night expansion sees the addition of a new Tactics feature to the game. This includes Alliance and Member Tactics, with the former adding bonuses that can affect your entire alliance and the latter affecting your character.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
The latest update to Game of Thrones Ascent also includes the following improvements:
- Added the Quartermaster Feature!
- Get a free spin every day for Prestige and other prizes!
- Complete other actions to gain one extra spin per day!
- Added new quests, items, adventures and more!
- Resolved issue where Prologue Complete screen had no background image.
- Resolved issue where Friends box on Fealty screen had no background image.