In October, Halfbrick released the Candy Crush Saga clone Yes Chef!. Now, the Australia-based studio best known for developing Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride has globally launched the FarmVille and Hay Day competitor Top Farm.
Developed by the Brazil-based studio Vostu, Top Farm is a farm simulation game that essentially challenges you to manage your farm by producing crops, raising livestock, and constructing buildings. It lets you:
- Harvest and craft fresh organic products.
- Power your crafting machines with 100% clean energy.
- Sell your products, fulfill orders and make your business prosper.
- Meet thy neighbor! 10 eccentric characters are dying to buy your products.
- Explore new territories to unlock hidden features such as the Train Station and the Lake.
- Let the world know the quality of your goods! Unlock the Pier and export your produce.
- Build, decorate and expand your property.
- Login with Facebook and save your progress even if you change your device.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Speaking of free-to-play, it appears that Halfbrick’s paid games have gone that way. Age of Zombies: Season 2, Colossatron: Massive World Threat, Fruit Ninja, and Monster Dash, which each previously cost $0.99, and Fish Out Of Water!, which previously cost $1.99, are now free to download from the App Store.
See also: Zynga offers ‘looney’ twist on runner gaming with Looney Tunes Dash for iOS, Square Enix starts holiday sale on iOS, announces new Mevius Final Fantasy mobile game, and Rovio updates Angry Birds Epic, Go! and Stella with holiday content and more.