Just in time for the holiday shopping season, the eBay app for the iPad has received some nice new features with a recent update.
Probably the nicest improvement in version 3.4 is a “Today” page that showcases new and unique collections of items you can purchase or bid on. After finishing that page, swiping right or left will reveal Daily Deals, Followed Interests, and a more visual category browser.
The release notes also tout smarter search capability that will show the results that were asked for along with other items related to the search.
Designed for the iPad and iPad mini, eBay for iPad can be downloaded now from the App Store now for free.
To celebrate the launch of the new app, eBay is offering some exclusive deals on iPad-centric accessories through the app. Here’s a look at some of the deals.
eBay for iPad Exclusive Deals
- Jambox Mini JAMBOX Bluetooth Speaker – $64.99
- 360 Rotating Smart iPad Cover Case – $5.75 to $6.95
- Monster DNA On-Ear Noise Isolation headphones – $69
- Micro Bluetooth Speaker – $12.99
- Beats By Dre Studio High Definition Noise Cancelling Headphones – $249
- Apple Airport Extreme Router – $138.99
- Apple Lightning Cable – $7.99
- GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter – $39.99
- Seagate Backup Plus 5TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive – $199.99
The version of the eBay app for the iPhone/iPod touch is also available to download now for free. It was last updated in November, allowing sellers in the United States the ability to create, pay, and print their shipping labels from the app.
For other app news today, see: Before the Apple Watch arrives in early 2015, Pebble is looking to expand its user base, NBCUniversal unveils Radius, a new fitness brand for iOS and other platforms, and Beautiful MOBA game Vainglory updated with a new hero, private matches and more.