Along with iOS 8.1.3, Apple has just released the next update for OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.2. It can be downloaded now from the Mac App Store.
Here’s the complete list of changes.
This update includes the following improvements:
• Resolves an issue that might cause Wi-Fi to disconnect
• Resolves an issue that might cause web pages to load slowly
• Fixes an issue that could cause Spotlight to load remote email content when this preference is disabled in Mail
• Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
• Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
• Improves VoiceOver speech performance
• Resolves an issue that could cause VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
• Addresses an issue that could cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
• Improves stability and security in Safari
The Wi-Fi problems have plagued Yosemite since the original version was unveiled in October. Hopefully this update will take care of those issues once and for all.
Version 10.10.2 was in development for a significant amount of time with the first beta version sent to developers back in November.
For other news today, see: RunKeeper makes tracking your runs and workouts easier with its new Today widget, Yelp for iOS now lets you share photos and videos more easily and RSVP to events on the go, and Which Kickstarter projects have clicked with backers?