For the best in streaming music on your Apple Watch, check out this list on our sister site WatchAware. The most popular music apps are available giving you the flexibility to choose your favorite music source. For song identification, listening to tunes, grabbing lyrics to sing along to, or checking out an audio podcast, these apps have got you covered.
- Shazam for identifying songs and checking out lyrics
- Pandora Radio for viewing your stations and listening to Now Playing
- SoundHound for synced lyrics to your favorite songs
- Tune In Radio and Tune In Radio Pro for following stations and shows plus recent and related stations
- Djay 2 for iPhone for listening and Spotify integration
- 8tracks playlist radio for refreshing playlists from people worldwide
- Musixmatch for synced lyrics and song identification
- Overcast for audio podcasts with Smart Speed and Voice Boost features
Take a look at this demo of Pandora Radio on the Apple Watch. Click here if you are unable to view it.