The best social media apps for Apple Watch include Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
April 23, 2015
Have you been wondering which official and third party social media network apps will be available for the Apple Watch? If so, take a look at the list below for your favorites. Be sure to check for details and demos along with updates to the social media app list on our sister site WatchAware.
- Facebook for viewing notifications, friend requests, and more
- Meetup for map views, meeting details, and who is attending
- Twitter for notifications of followers, top trends, and other new features
- Glide for sending and receiving video messages
- Tweetings 2 for tweeting, replying, and browsing your timeline
- Twitterrific for tracking your stats, receiving notifications, and replying to tweets
- Pinterest for notifications when you pass a nearby pin
Take a look at this demo of Twitter on the Apple Watch. Click here if you are unable to view it.
Meetup – Groups near you that make community real
Glide - Live Video Messaging, Chat & Text
Tweetings 2 for Twitter (iPhone & iPod touch edition)
Twitterrific 5 for Twitter