You can download Ski Safari 2, from Sleepy Z Studios, for $1.99, and it’s indeed a universal title (optimized, we might add, for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, too; something we’re always pleased to see). Promising a title that’s "better than ever," Ski Safari 2 allows gamers to embark on a brand new multiplayer mode, perform all new tricks, and even catch a ride on a handful of Arctic animals.
Over in the app’s release notes, Sleepy Z Studios outlines a list of core features:
- Will you play as the intrepid Sven or his lovely sister Evana? Will you use skis or a snowboard? Will you ride a snowmobile, a motorbike, or something a little more crazy?
- Perform tricks and hit the mountain in style! Pull off 360 spins, handstands, snowboard nose-grabs, and strike daring poses – each animal has their own stylish moves!
- Play head-to-head multiplayer with your friends and family! Who will be king of the mountain? Pick up powerups to hurl snowballs, flip your friends’ screens upside-down, or pull a penguin out of your pocket for that quick escape!
- Collect coins to purchase new gear, crazy costumes and powerful vehicles in the shop! Isn’t it time you thought about that gold sled you always wanted?
- Take photos of your epic moments and share them with the world! Set up an amazing photo opportunity and spin the camera around for that perfect shot – all in glorious 3D!
All of this sounds great to us! There are also three exciting locations to explore: Penguin Peaks, the dangerous Twister Canyon, and the prehistoric Jurassic Lark. As such, gamers shouldn’t get bored easily in Ski Safari 2.
In the coming days, we’ll be going hands-on with the game in order to publish an in-depth app review. So be sure to check back with us for more information on Ski Safari 2.
In the meantime, you can pick up the game yourself for $1.99; Ski Safari 2 is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and it weighs-in at 93.0 MB.