Want to purchase an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus? How about an iPad mini 3? You can’t do that right now. In an annual rite of passage, the Apple online store is now offline in preparation for the huge show happening later today, Sept. 9, at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California.
Starting at 10 a.m. PDT, Apple will unveil the company’s new iOS device lineup for this year. This is likely to include the “iPhone 6s” and “iPhone 6s Plus.” Also expected to make an appearance: a 12.9-inch “iPad Pro” and the “iPad mini 4.” A fourth-generation Apple TV is also likely.
Viewing the event on your iOS device
- Ensure that your device is running iOS 7 or above.
- Click on this link to view the live streaming via the Safari browser.
- You can also experience the event through the Apple WWDC app.
Viewing the event on your Mac
- Make sure that your device is running OS X 10.8.5 or above with Safari 6.0.5 or higher installed.
- Click on this link to view the live streaming via the Safari browser on your Mac.
Viewing the event on your Android Phone
Viewing the event on your Windows 10 PC
For the first time, Windows users will be able to stream an Apple event.
- Ensure that your PC is running Windows 10 as well as the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on this link to view the live streaming.
You can also experience the show on your Apple TV through the Apple Events channel.
What to expect
For more on today’s big show, be sure to take a look at the following:
- Here’s what to expect at Apple’s event
- Could Apple’s next-generation TV look like this?
- What will the new iPhones and Apple TV look like?