Priced as a free-to-play title and optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, No Man’s Land offers iOS device owners a turn-based rendition of the TV series. With the action of the story depending heavily on gamers’ choices, No Man’s Land promises to offer the most immersive, changeable, and exciting zombie-infested game on iOS. Over in the app’s release notes, developer Next Games explains:
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is a thrilling, action-packed RPG game where tactical choices make a difference between life and death. The one and only, Daryl Dixon, will teach you how to kill and survive – but remember, in the end you are on your own.
After years of meaning to, I got into “The Walking Dead” recently and have been storming through the series’ first and second seasons. As such, I can’t wait to take No Man’s Land for a spin; the game looks a lot of fun for fans of the show.
- FIGHT through hordes of walkers in tactical turn-based combat
- TRAIN your survivor group and upgrade their weapons
- CHOOSE who lives or dies and keep your people safe
- HUNT walkers in Terminus, Prison and other familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead
- JOIN other players in deadly weekly challenges for exclusive rewards
For a closer look at the game, check out the below trailer:
If you can’t see the above video, please click this link.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab the app now, and take down those walkers!
You can download The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land free of charge on the App Store, and it’s optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.