WebClippy is a browser that allows you to save web pages easily on an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
It offers a wide variety of functionality such as changeable user interface themes, screenshots, tab browsing, user agents, full screen mode, screenshot sharing, saving on Evernote, and links with Facebook and Twitter.
WebClippy provides the same user-friendly functionality found in familiar PC browsers, allowing you to connect to Facebook or Twitter to share the web pages you are currently looking at, and also share them with your friends and family via e-mail.
If you already have an Evernote account, you can also save on Evernote text and images from web pages, as well as screenshots.
● Easy-to-change Interface Themes
- Customize the WebClippy interface just as you like.
● Tab Functionality Similar to PCs
- Comfortable browsing through intuitive and familiar tab functionality.
● Clip Web Pages onto Evernote
- Save interesting text and images from whole web pages onto Evernote. You can save screenshots as well.
● Link with Facebook and Twitter
- Share whole web pages as screenshots with friends, colleagues, and family.
● Send Screenshots via E-mail
- Send screenshots in the same way as with Facebook and Twitter.
● Save Images on the Camera Roll
- Press and hold on an image of a web page you are currently looking at and save it in the background.
- Add, edit, move, or delete bookmarks.
【What you can do with the Premium Plan】
■ Save an unlimited number of clips on Evernote
■ Share an unlimited number of times on Facebook or Twitter
■ Send an unlimited number of e-mails
For free you can save clips on Evernote, share on Facebook or Twitter, and send e-mails up to three times per day. Even if you perform these actions three times in one day, your allowance is reset the following day, allowing you to perform these actions again. (America / Los Angeles time)
All other functionality is available for free with no restrictions.
Please let us know your feedback. Our contact e-mail address is here:
Try out WebClippy for free right now.