Zappos offers shopping by brand, category, or search term. Mark your favorites, make your purchases, and manage your account with this simple app. Using iMessage, you can send great items to your pals.
Reddit: The Official App is just that — the official app for browsing Reddit on your iPhone. Check out the hottest stories, join smaller communities (subreddits) and find other people who like the same things as you. There's always something going on with Reddit.
Headspace: Guided Meditation and Mindfulness provides guided sessions for all levels. The app offers a foundation series for beginners, specialty packs for life situations, a buddy system, and reminders.
Etsy offers several categories for buying and selling from accessories and art to toys and wedding items. Sellers can use the Sell on Etsy app for free and buyers can use Etsy to find unique items from around the world.
BuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes trending on social, the news you want now, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed.
• Never be bored again with the best mix of News, Videos, Quizzes, and Lists
• Watch your favorite BuzzFeed shows like Tasty, Nifty, Goodful, Try Guys, Violet, and Ladylike
• Use the Explore tab to dive into your favorite topics like Food, Celebrity, Animals, DIY, LGBT, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
Subscribe to BuzzFeed+ to get the following!
• Ad-Free. Experience the app without ads.
• Exclusive App Icons. Choose from different colors and styles.
• Customizable Tabs. Select your favorite topics for easy navigation.
• More Coming Soon! New features for you in the coming months.
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at [email protected] so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
If you'd like to delete your buzzfeed.com account, log in on desktop and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete My Account. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete your account details. Your posts will be removed from public view (we will keep an internal copy for compliance purposes), and your username will be removed from your comments (but your comments will remain visible, so you should edit/delete them before deleting your account). Deleting your account will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for (see the emails for unsubscribe instructions) and will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms (please log into your account on that platform).
This app may contain contextually-served ads, which are targeted based on the subject matter of the content, where they are placed, and are not based on user behavior data.
Note: Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
User Agreement: https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/useragreement
NEW: Start earning when you go LIVE! Super Hearts are virtual gifts you can give and receive during live broadcasts.
Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Give and receive Super Hearts to show support.
• Missed out on a live video? Don't worry — watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
Create robots. Test robots. Collect robots. Build with exoskeletons, zephyr mechanisms, hydrostatic tentacles, machinos locomotors, G-Force mixers, and more! Make any robot you can imagine! Robot cats. Robot samurais. Robot spies.
*** iPad App of the Year ***
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner ***
"We need more kids apps like Robot Factory" — WIRED
Robot wizards. Robot lizards. Robot dancers. Robot doctors. Robot moonwalkers.
The Robot Factory is No. 1 in Tinybop’s Digital Toys series which let kids create their own worlds. Each Digital Toys app is an open-ended construction kit for kids to build, test, and play. Kids develop creative-thinking, problem-solving, and storytelling skills.
* Build thousands of different robots from 100 parts.
* Test your robots to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, run, hop, and fly.
* Try out physics-driven robot parts in real world situations; swap them out for different results.
* Colorize your robots with nine different color schemes.
* Record your own robot sounds.
* Collect your robots in your own showroom. Keep an eye on them, day or night!
* Send text messages with robot stickers! Free sticker pack is included.
* Make your robots dance.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike — play and learn together!
* No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising.
* Download The Robot Factory Technical Manual, in the app or on our website, for code of ethics and details about robot parts, gizmos, and tools.
* Original artwork by Owen Davey, the illustrator behind TwoDots.
* Original sound design.
Please note: to play with your robots on Apple TV, make sure you’re signed in to the same iCloud account on Apple TV as your iPad or iPhone.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists.
We make apps for curious, creative, and kind kids.
We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: [email protected]
01010111 01100101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100011 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100011 00100000 01100001 01110110 01100101 01101110 01110101 01100101 00100001
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop. :)
One potential date a day, that's it. Rather than browsing profiles, the app learns your tastes to offer one match each day.
The iDoyle: The interactive Adventures of Sherlock Holmes app features an hour of reading, 50 illustrations, 65 animations, and 70 interactive pages.
Explore your world, find a quick fact, or dive down a Wikipedia rabbit hole with the official Wikipedia app for iOS. With more than 40 million articles across nearly 300 languages, your favorite free online encyclopedia is at your fingertips.
Learn more at our FAQ page:
Night reading - Appearance controls let you read Wikipedia in comfort, with dark mode, text size control and image dimming to customize how you read.
Places - Find Wikipedia articles about places next door or across the globe, with a map and location based search experience. On a trip or your daily commute, with Places it’s easy to learn more about the world around you.
Explore feed - Discover the depths of Wikipedia through your explore feed, which surfaces Wikipedia articles and captivating freely-licensed photos. It includes a diverse array of interesting content, including:
- recommended articles based on what you’ve already read
- featured articles hand-picked by the Wikipedia community
- daily top read articles
- picture of the day
- events on this day in history
- random articles
- nearby landmarks
Find and search - Easily find what you’re looking for by searching within articles or using Spotlight. You can even search with your favorite emojis!
Quick access - Add Wikipedia to your device's Today screen to pick up exactly where you stopped reading your last article, or see the top-read articles and trends of the day.
Easy touch navigation, including 3D touch - Multi-touch gestures like swipe, tap, and 3D Touch features complete essential tasks more quickly and simply.
Save articles - Save articles for reading later, even when you’re offline. Search and sort Saved articles, and organize them into folders. Log in to sync your Reading Lists across the your mobile devices.
Multilingual support - Search for and read Wikipedia articles written in any Wikipedia-supported language — there are nearly 300!
Share - Easily share articles, images, and facts from Wikipedia on social media or by email. Or use Handoff to continue reading articles across your iOS devices.
Want to know more behind the scenes of the Wikipedia mobile app for iOS? Check out these resources:
To send feedback, from the app tap:
Settings Gear > Send app feedback
Contribute to our app localizations:
Code at GitHub open source repository:
About the Wikimedia Foundation
The Wikimedia Foundation is a nonprofit organization that supports and operates Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia projects. The Wikimedia Foundation is a charitable organization funded mainly through donations. For more information, please visit our website: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home.