Basic Calculator Pro
Make quick calculations with Basic Calc.
As much as we may dislike math, it's a basic necessity in life, no matter who you are. Fortunately, these apps make it easy for you to do whatever calculations you need to on-the-fly!
While we have a built-in calculator on iOS, sometimes it just doesn't cut it, or the aesthetics don't fit the bill for you. These apps are great replacements and get the job done.
Make quick calculations with Basic Calc.
IPad/iPhone interface for a simple, gorgeous, with a scale, live voice and other 4 kinds of musical tone Real time recording function of the super calculator App.
The historical records: automatically save all the calculation process and results, and according to the time sequence, easy viewing.
We note, micro accounts: can note for each value of bills, bills, tax records note.
The operation process of the operation: instant visual inspection of all input, the results have been input errors to avoid.
The notes, note: note for each value, for expenses, tax bills, recording notes.
The copy, send SMS, e-mail: direct application sharing operation content.
It can be calculated again again: Calculation of historical content.
The backspace key: cancel the wrong input more convenient.
iris was designed to be used as a simple calculator out of the box, and give you the possibility to take it further with all the built in features as you need them. It's minimal design makes it easy and intuitive to use, despite it's many features you'll get familiar right away.
- Easy to read and write syntax.
- Save results for later.
- Name results.
- Use saved results as variables.
- Scientific keyboard.
- Create lists of results.
- Smart parenthesis.
- Tap solved bubbles to see the full equation.
- Choose from 10 additional themes!
With iris you will be able to do more in less time.
Easily enter basic mathematical equations and instantly view the results on your iPhone or iPod touch with this simple, minimalist calculator app.
While building Haseba, we focused most of our energy on the user interface. We think that the key to any great app is a beautiful, and simple design that works seamlessly with the app's features.
• No Ads!
• Scientific Calculator
• History (Swipe down in the display area)
• Copy and Paste
• Dynamic Light / Dark Themes (and icons)
• Larger Buttons Option
• Available on Apple Watch
• Save a value inside one of 11 memory slots to use them in calculations later
• A value may be the result of a previous calculation, or pasted from the clipboard into a memory slot
• The process to store a value in a memory slot is very easy and fast, just drag down a memory slot
• Copy memory slot value to clipboard
• After having a set of occupied memory slots, you can apply one of six different operations on them in one tap: sum, average, product, median, max, min, of the occupied memory slots.
Equations can be rather scary, but these apps help you find the solution in all new ways.
Photomath is a smart calculator app that does something unique and special, and is an invaluable tool for students. Just launch the app, point your camera at your equation, scan it, and Photomath will come up with the answer. But that's not all — rather than just give you an answer without showing you how it arrives to that solution, you'll get detailed step-by-step explanations of how to arrive at that answer. At the moment, Photomath has full support for arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations, equation systems, and some functions like logarithms. While you can have Photomath solve more complex problems like integrals, trigonometry, and derivatives, these don't have support for step-by-step explanations just yet.
We remember how tough equations can be in school, and wish we had something like this around back then. Being able to take a photo of the equation and then have it explain how to get the answer is super helpful.
If you want a simple calculator that gets the job done, but need to do some basic unit conversions too, then make sure to check out this app.
EZPZ Unit Converter consists of 17 categories that simplify the conversion of currency, temperature, length, weight, speed, area, and volume with more than 1000 different conversions and 160+ different live rate currencies.
Save your conversions that you use a lot, and add the EZPZ Saved Conversions widget for very easy access.
EZPZ Unit converter also provides fun facts involving the units used in the conversions, making the App not only very practical, but fun to use as well.
Swipe right and use the search bar to search for units/currencies instead of choosing the category and manually picking the unit. When searching for a currency in the search field it will change the left column (the from currency), and if you search again it will change the right column (the to currency).
This App is completely free.
The menus, icons, and colors that comprise the Apps’ design, allows it to be very user friendly, pleasant to look at, and easy to navigate. Enabling the user to conveniently access the conversions in the fastest possible way. Enjoy!
Look no further, the BEST unit conversion tool is right here.
Doing multiple types of conversion and you need to switch easily between them? Welcome to HEAVEN. Add your FAVORITE conversions and they will be one touch away... literally!
What else does "Equal = It" provides:
• Intuitive, easy to use app.
• Favorites for quick conversions.
• Optimized for iPhone 5c/s.
• Optimized for iPad Portrait and Landscape
• Handy built in calculator (+ - / x =)
• NO ADS (Except special promotions from MonkeyLabs or Partners)
Simply converts all your favorite units:
• Currency (More than 160 countries)
• Chemistry (mEq on Elements and Compounds)
• Fuel Consumption
• Weight to Volume with ability to add Substances with their respective Specific Gravity.
• Speed, Angle, Density, Flow rate and so much more
Missing one of your favorite units to convert? Try our amazing support with surreal response time. You'll be talking with the developer directly, no middle man... you and I don't have time for this :)
All new and improved Conversion Calculator Plus is the super Swiss army knife of unit & currency conversions.
-Choose between Simple or Carousel design
-Currency, Length, area, weight ,speed, shoe size, torque, time, pressure, volume, power, fuel, temperature, running and data categories.
-Store and update currency exchange rates automatically(once every day) and immediately
-160 Currencies to choose from!
-Able to search all units from the home screen
-Copy and paste numbers from outside the app
-Launch the category from the start.
-Rearrange home screen icons the way you want
-Updated for iPhone 14 pro, iPhone 14 pro Max, iPad Pro 2022 versions
-Works in split screen mode on iPad
-Subscriptions to remove ads
*Please note iOS 14.7 and below does not have a wave animation in the home screen
Download CalConvert, the #1 advanced scientific calculator and currency/unit converter in the App Store. CalConvert supports iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Simple, free and easy-to-use. Solve complex math equations, figure out cooking volumes, and have international foreign currency exchange rates all at your fingertips.
*Useful & Powerful Tools
- iOS 14 Home Screen widgets: add CalConvert widgets to your home screen for shortcuts
- Try Shortcut widget for free: launch calculator, conversions, & more at lightning speed!
- Unlock Quick Convert widget for faster unit conversions right from your home screen!
- Advanced calculator and scientific/mathematical functions.
- History Tape: All calculations are saved and can be copied, used and shared.
- 27+ categories and over 600 units to convert; metric to imperial and many more.
- Access 150+ currencies with their respective country flag without the internet.
*Elegant & Intuitive Interface
- Equation Preview: Current Equation is displayed below the result.
- Easily save frequently used units of measurement and currencies.
- Customize CalConvert with a variety of smart, colorful skins.
CalConvert Pro Subscription Benefits:
- Themes: Choose between 18 awesome & unique themes that completely change the look & feel of your CalConvert experience.
- Premium Quick Convert Widgets: Unlock the power of super-fast conversions from your home screen with new medium & large Quick Convert Widgets.
- Premium Support: Jump to the front of the line and expect quick responses if you ever need assistance from our support team.
- No Ads. Ever!
Acceleration, Angle, Area, Astronomical, Cooking Volume, Data, Data Transfer, Density, Energy, Flow, Force, Frequency, Fuel, Length, Luminance, Power, Performance, Pressure, Radiation, Speed, Temperature, Time, Torque, Typography, Viscosity, Volume, Weight, Currencies
Bitcoin, Euro, US Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Chinese Yuan, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollar, Afghan Afghani, Algerian Dinar, Argentine Peso, Albanian Lek, Angolan Kwanza, Armenian Dram, Aruban Florin, Azerbaijani Manat, Bahraini Dinar, Barbadian Dollar, Belize Dollar, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Botswanan Pula, Brunei Dollar, Burundian Franc, Bahamian Dollar and many more.
Supports 24 Languages:
English, Deutsch, Dansk, Français, Nederlands, Magyar, Suomi , Português, Italiano, Español, Русский, Svenska, Slovenčina, Bokmål, Türkçe, Ελληνικ, Polski, Čeština, Română, Hrvatski, Українська, 日本語, 简体中文, 한국의
CalConvert Pro subscription terms are available here: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Thank you for using CalConvert! Have questions, problems or feedback?
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: http://www.maplemedia.io/
Unitify is a fast, convenient unit and currency converter.
You just need to input the value you want to convert and all results of related units will seamlessly show in one list automatically, instantly.
All units are grouped for quickly locating. Units are grouped by imperial, metric, and other categories. Currencies are grouped by continents.
There is a built-in calculator, you can add, subtract, multiply and divide directly inside the app.
Just stop remembering those stupid formula !!
Currency, Temperature, Velocity, Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Power, Energy, Force, Pressure, Resistance, Time, Time Zone, Digits
With Unitify, you will know:
- There is 86,400 seconds in 1 day
- The binary of 25 is 11001
- 37℃ equals to 98.6℉
- 70 yards equals to 64 meters
- 100 U.S. gallons equals to 440.5 litres
- 100 acre s equals to 40.4 hectares
- 1 karats equals 0.2 gram
- € 200 equals to $ 264
- What time is it in Tokyo
- Built-in calculator
- 15kinds of units, multiple currencies
- Units are grouped, support "Show/Hide"
- Convert automatically and instantly
- All results will seamless show in one list
- Very easy to use
With complex equations come complicated graphs. Get the job done with this great app.
This app is focused on calculating and graphing mathematical formulas for everyday life and work. What distinguishes it from many other RPN calculators available at the App Store? Some of them allow for formula coding, do graphs, and are free, too. Unfortunately, most of these apps feature formulas of only one variable. In most real life applications, however, mathematical formulas have multiple variables! This app does all of the above plus the following:
* Programs mathematical formulas with up to six variables.
* Is simple to use.
* Plots graphs with respect to a chosen single variable while keeping all other variables fixed.
* Plots graphs when all the variables are changing along a user-prescribed vector. This relatively new concept of "ray plotting" enables user to probe a function in n dimensions by looking at its 1-dimensional slices.
* Does graph tracing and enables graph manipulation with a simple set of intuitive touch gestures instead of button/pop up controls.
* Saves most used formulas along with detailed description for later use.
* Creates tables of calculated results that can be pasted into other applications.
* Has an exhaustive set of help files and tutorials.
Explore math with the fast and powerful Desmos Graphing Calculator. Plot any equation, from lines and parabolas to derivatives and Fourier series. Add sliders to demonstrate function transformations, create tables to input and plot data, animate your graphs, and more—all for free.
Graphing: Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs. There’s no limit to how many expressions you can graph at one time—and you don’t even need to enter expressions in y= form!
Sliders: Adjust values interactively to build intuition, or animate any parameter to visualize its effect on the graph.
Tables: Input and plot data, or create an input-output table for any function.
Statistics: Find best-fit lines, parabolas, and more.
Zooming: Scale the axes independently or at the same time with the pinch of two fingers, or edit the window size manually to get the perfect window.
Points of Interest: Touch a curve to show maximums, minimums, and points of intersection. Tap the gray points of interest to see their coordinates. Hold and drag along a curve to see the coordinates change under your finger.
Scientific Calculator: Just type in any equation you want to solve and Desmos will show you the answer. It can handle square roots, logs, absolute value, and more.
Inequalities: Plot Cartesian and polar inequalities.
Accessibility: Read and edit math using a screen reader or a refreshable Braille display, and use audio trace to explore graphs and data through sound.
Offline: No internet access required.
Visit www.desmos.com to learn more and to see the free browser version of our calculator.
PocketCAS is the most advanced mathematics application for iPhone and iPad. It can help you with any kind of math problem, from elementary school all the way up to calculus, algebra and statistics. It can replace your old graphing calculator, help you with your homework, and assist you in any kind of calculation for university or work.
This app is an indispensable tool for every student, teacher and engineer. It makes college-level calculus and algebra easy and can help you in a wide range of cases. It provides features comparable with a TI-89 calculator and combines them with a modern, intuitive interface and incredible graphics capabilities.
- 2D Plots: Quickly create 2D cartesian, implicit, polar or parametric plots.
- 3D Plots: PocketCAS draws stunning 3D plots! Supports x-y cartesian plots, parametric area plots and parametric line plots.
- Animated plots: Use the variable 'anim' to animate any plot over time.
- Calculus: Calculate limits, derivatives, integrals and taylor expansions.
- Linear Algebra: Invert and multiply matrices or calculate determinants, eigenvalues and much more!
- Algebra: Perform integer and polynomial factorization and division, use permutations, and more.
- Solving: PocketCAS will solve almost any equation for you. It even supports systems of linear equations and ordinary differential equations!
- Scripting: PocketCAS' C-style scripting language allows you to define custom functions, use conditional expressions, loops and also supports recursion.
- Physical Units: Constants and units are provided out of the box. Simply enter physical formulas with the corresponding units and convert results to the units you prefer.
- iCloud support: Sync documents between your Mac, iPhone and iPad!
- Export: Print or export plots, entries or the whole document as PDF!
- Document Import: Load functions and variables from existing documents to re-use your work in other calculations.
- CSV Import: Load tabular data in CSV format and process it!
- Mathematical keyboard: PocketCAS' mathematical keyboard is unmatched on the App Store.
- Help: All functions are explained in the built-in reference. If you're stuck, there's plenty of tutorials as well as a manual (https://pocketcas.com/manual) to get you going. And you can always contact our support (https://pocketcas.com/support) for help!
- Offline computation: PocketCAS doesn't need an internet connection to calculate results.
"This program has an incredible amount of power for such a compact program. I teach high school math, and this program can work with all sorts of expressions, graphs, and help check my work. Definitely worth it!"
"You will love this calculator. It's powerful to calculate everything, doesn't matter you're a high school student or college student. Specially for the people who like to solve problems with graphs!"
"This app is so powerful and slick looking. It is totally amazing and what it can do."
"One of three Apps I use when teaching A Level maths. Have recommended to numerous students. Excellent."
"This is one of the best. The CAS capabilities are compatible to only two other apps, and this one is all offline and includes countless additional features. It's never steered me wrong and is the first thing I go to when I'm in a hurry to figure something out. If you're a student this is pretty much as good as it can get."
"I am 8 years old and this App is awesome! It helps you learn calculus quickly. It's a work of art!"
Having to deal with financial calculations can be a real pain, but these apps make everything much more tolerable.