For those who want a fast and thorough way to solve equations on their homework assignments.
Photomath is a smart calculator app that does something unique and special, and is an invaluable tool for students. Just launch the app, point your camera at your equation, scan it, and Photomath will come up with the answer. But that's not all — rather than just give you an answer without showing you how it arrives to that solution, you'll get detailed step-by-step explanations of how to arrive at that answer. At the moment, Photomath has full support for arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations, equation systems, and some functions like logarithms. While you can have Photomath solve more complex problems like integrals, trigonometry, and derivatives, these don't have support for step-by-step explanations just yet.
Why we love it
We remember how tough equations can be in school, and wish we had something like this around back then. Being able to take a photo of the equation and then have it explain how to get the answer is super helpful.
PocketCAS is the most advanced mathematics application for iPhone and iPad. It can help you with any kind of math problem, from elementary school all the way up to calculus, algebra and statistics. It can replace your old graphing calculator, help you with your homework, and assist you in any kind of calculation for university or work.
This app is an indispensable tool for every student, teacher and engineer. It makes college-level calculus and algebra easy and can help you in a wide range of cases. It provides features comparable with a TI-89 calculator and combines them with a modern, intuitive interface and incredible graphics capabilities.
- 2D Plots: Quickly create 2D cartesian, implicit, polar or parametric plots.
- 3D Plots: PocketCAS draws stunning 3D plots! Supports x-y cartesian plots, parametric area plots and parametric line plots.
- Animated plots: Use the variable 'anim' to animate any plot over time.
- Calculus: Calculate limits, derivatives, integrals and taylor expansions.
- Linear Algebra: Invert and multiply matrices or calculate determinants, eigenvalues and much more!
- Algebra: Perform integer and polynomial factorization and division, use permutations, and more.
- Solving: PocketCAS will solve almost any equation for you. It even supports systems of linear equations and ordinary differential equations!
- Scripting: PocketCAS' C-style scripting language allows you to define custom functions, use conditional expressions, loops and also supports recursion.
- Physical Units: Constants and units are provided out of the box. Simply enter physical formulas with the corresponding units and convert results to the units you prefer.
- iCloud support: Sync documents between your Mac, iPhone and iPad!
- Export: Print or export plots, entries or the whole document as PDF!
- Document Import: Load functions and variables from existing documents to re-use your work in other calculations.
- CSV Import: Load tabular data in CSV format and process it!
- Mathematical keyboard: PocketCAS' mathematical keyboard is unmatched on the App Store.
- Help: All functions are explained in the built-in reference. If you're stuck, there's plenty of tutorials as well as a manual (https://pocketcas.com/manual) to get you going. And you can always contact our support (https://pocketcas.com/support) for help!
- Offline computation: PocketCAS doesn't need an internet connection to calculate results.
"This program has an incredible amount of power for such a compact program. I teach high school math, and this program can work with all sorts of expressions, graphs, and help check my work. Definitely worth it!"
"You will love this calculator. It's powerful to calculate everything, doesn't matter you're a high school student or college student. Specially for the people who like to solve problems with graphs!"
"This app is so powerful and slick looking. It is totally amazing and what it can do."
"One of three Apps I use when teaching A Level maths. Have recommended to numerous students. Excellent."
"This is one of the best. The CAS capabilities are compatible to only two other apps, and this one is all offline and includes countless additional features. It's never steered me wrong and is the first thing I go to when I'm in a hurry to figure something out. If you're a student this is pretty much as good as it can get."
"I am 8 years old and this App is awesome! It helps you learn calculus quickly. It's a work of art!"
◉ Top Paid Educational Apps in US, UK, AUS, GER,...
◉ QAppReview.com Rated 9/10
◉ Users Reviewed: "Top Class Calculator !"
The BEST Alternative to Graphing TI-83, TI-84, TI-89, Casio FX, Sharp EL,...
Calculator Infinity (∞) – The sleek, multi-function calculator for iPhone/iPad is proud to offer a variety of features to satisfy all ranges of customers: The App possesses a powerful math core and algebra engine with mathematical display support, making it a viable tool for everyone from those looking for basic calculation to more advanced users, such as scientific computation, programmers, engineers, and math students. Calculator ∞ makes available everything you need – including a user manual and tutorial video clips – so you can master the app in a matter of minutes!
◉ Official Website: http://iPhoneCalculator.com
◉ GENERAL FEATURES:
▸ Universal Calculator App
▸ Support All the Latest Devices ¹
▸ Support Multitasking (iPad)
▸ Support Wireless KB²
▸ Mathematical Display
▸ Edit & Export Expression/Result
▸ History Tape View
▸ Basic Calculations (+, -, x, ÷, %, Abs,...)
▸ Advanced Functions (Sin,Cos,Ln,X!, ^, √,…)
▸ 14 Memory Variables (Including X,Y,Z,M)
▸ Assignment Operator
▸ F(x) Customize Functions (F1, F2, F3)
▸ Unit Converter (21 Categories, 400+ Units)
▸ Over 40 Common Constants
▸ Fraction and Degree/Angle Calculation
▸ Numeric Integral & Derivative Calculation
▸ Dual Skins (Silver Light & Carbon+)
▸ No Ads
◉ ALGEBRA FEATURES:
▸ Big Integer & Rational Number (Up to 500!)
▸ Expand and Factor Polynomials
▸ Indefinite integral & Derivative
▸ Two-side Limit
▸ Taylor Series Expansion
▸ Hints and Solutions
◉ 2D GRAPH:
▸ Simultaneous Graph
▸ Smooth Zoom & Transformation
▸ Conic Equations (Parabola, Hyperbola, Ellipse)
▸ Get Intersections, Min, Max & Special Points
◉ CLOUD COMPUTING:
▸ Advanced Two-side Limit
▸ Advanced Indefinite Integral
▸ General Equations (Accurate Roots)
◉ EQUATIONS SOLVERS:
▸ General Equations (Numerical Roots)
▸ Quadratic & Cubic Equations
▸ System of Linear Equations (2 & 3 Unknowns)
◉ REGRESSION & STATISTICS:
▸ Modify & Sort Data
▸ Single Variable Statistics
▸ Linear, Quadratic, Power Regression
▸ Logarithmic & Exponential Regression
◉ COMPLEX CALCULATION:
▸ Polar & Rectangular Notation
▸ Argument, Conjugate Function
▸ Trigonometry Functions
▸ Logarithmic & Exponential Functions
◉ MATRIX/VECTOR MODE:
▸ Support Up to 7x7 Matrix
▸ Support Complex Numbers
▸ Cross, Dot Product
▸ Det, Inverse, Transpose
▸ Cramer’s Rule Solver
▸ Numerical Real Eigenvalues
◉ NUMBER BASE-N MODE:
▸ 15 Different Bases
▸ Support Up to 64 Bits Integer
▸ Binary Operation (NOT, OR, XOR, 2’S, …)
◉ MULTIPLE LANGUAGES:
▸ English, Spanish, German,
▸ French, Japanese, Chinese
¹: Include iPhone 6/6S+ HD Retina Display
²: Standard English KB
Calculator ∞ is not only the Calculator
IT IS THE MUST HAVE CALCULATOR !!!!!!!
We love your feedback, Thanks a lot !
Please contact us for questions, bugs/crash reports, conversion requirements, etc....
"The app you need to survive the next semester"
Quick Graph+ is the best graphing calculator available on the AppStore!
Top 10 Education app in over 100 countries!
Featured on the App Store in more than 130 countries.
It is a powerful, high quality, graphic calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphic capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D.
"It's ok to write yet another graphing app, so long as it is the best one. And this is"
-- Review by RightyC1
It features a simple, yet intuitive interface that makes it easy to enter and/or edit equations and visualize them in mathematical notation. It's also capable of displaying explicit and implicit equations as well as inequalities in both 2D and 3D, in all standard coordinate systems: cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical, all with amazing speed and beautiful results, which can be copied, emailed or saved to the photo library. It also includes an evaluate feature, in order to evaluate equations at specific points, as well as a library where you can store commonly used equations.
Quick Graph+ differs from the free Quick Graph in that it already includes the advanced feature set which gives you access to all the features, such as implicit graphs and tracing. Keep in mind that for explicit graphs, you need to specify the dependent variable, since just typing "x^2" without the y=, will assume the expression to be "x^2=0" and it will be displayed as an implicit graph.
- Unlimited graphs.
- VGA Output.
- 2D - 3D equation plotting.
- Library for commonly used equations.
- Wireframe and solid visualization.
- Support for cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Drag to rotate - move.
- Swipe to delete equations from the equation list.
- Shake to reset view to original state, or to clear entry fields.
- Double tap to change visualization modes.
- Enhanced 2D mode for great hi-res graphics.
- Adaptive 2D algorithms.
- Enhanced 3D mode with better graphics.
- In-app email so you can share graphics and equations.
- Save to photo library.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Enhanced equation visualization.
- Hyperbolic and Inverse functions.
- Special functions such as Min, Max, if.
- Interactive expression evaluation.
- Implicit graphs and inequalities.
- 2D tracing.
- 2D independent axis scaling.
- Labels and notes for library entries
- Roots and Intersections
- Value Table
- Turn graphs on/off.
We'd love to hear your comments or suggestions, please drop us a line to [email protected]