For those who want a fast and thorough way to solve equations on their homework assignments.
Photomath is a smart calculator app that does something unique and special, and is an invaluable tool for students. Just launch the app, point your camera at your equation, scan it, and Photomath will come up with the answer. But that's not all — rather than just give you an answer without showing you how it arrives to that solution, you'll get detailed step-by-step explanations of how to arrive at that answer. At the moment, Photomath has full support for arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations, equation systems, and some functions like logarithms. While you can have Photomath solve more complex problems like integrals, trigonometry, and derivatives, these don't have support for step-by-step explanations just yet.
Why we love it
We remember how tough equations can be in school, and wish we had something like this around back then. Being able to take a photo of the equation and then have it explain how to get the answer is super helpful.
For anyone who works with complex equations that can be a hassle to input into tradition calculators
If you are looking for something special, look no further than MyScript Calculator. This amazing app for the iPad and iPhone allows you to write whatever math equations you need to on your iDevice's screen. After doing so, MyScript will digitally convert your numbers into text. The feel is completely natural, as if writing on paper, and answers are presented in real time. There is a redo/undo function, and the app itself works incredibly fast. Choose just about any type of variable to solve and MyScript will deliver. This app is essential to have on your iDevice.
Why we love it
Equations can be complicated and it's hard to input them into traditional calendar apps. MyScript Calculator is great because you can just write it in with your finger and the app takes care of the rest for you automatically.
PocketCAS is the most advanced mathematics application for iPhone and iPad. It can help you with any kind of math problem, from elementary school all the way up to calculus, algebra and statistics. It can replace your old graphing calculator, help you with your homework, and assist you in any kind of calculation for university or work.
This app is an indispensable tool for every student, teacher and engineer. It makes college-level calculus and algebra easy and can help you in a wide range of cases. It provides features comparable with a TI-89 calculator and combines them with a modern, intuitive interface and incredible graphics capabilities.
- 2D Plots: Quickly create 2D cartesian, implicit, polar or parametric plots.
- 3D Plots: PocketCAS draws stunning 3D plots! Supports x-y cartesian plots, parametric area plots and parametric line plots.
- Animated plots: Use the variable 'anim' to animate any plot over time.
- Calculus: Calculate limits, derivatives, integrals and taylor expansions.
- Linear Algebra: Invert and multiply matrices or calculate determinants, eigenvalues and much more!
- Algebra: Perform integer and polynomial factorization and division, use permutations, and more.
- Solving: PocketCAS will solve almost any equation for you. It even supports systems of linear equations and ordinary differential equations!
- Scripting: PocketCAS' C-style scripting language allows you to define custom functions, use conditional expressions, loops and also supports recursion.
- Physical Units: Constants and units are provided out of the box. Simply enter physical formulas with the corresponding units and convert results to the units you prefer.
- iCloud support: Sync documents between your Mac, iPhone and iPad!
- Export: Print or export plots, entries or the whole document as PDF!
- Document Import: Load functions and variables from existing documents to re-use your work in other calculations.
- CSV Import: Load tabular data and process it in CSV format!
- Mathematical keyboard: PocketCAS' mathematical keyboard is unmatched on the App Store.
- Help: All functions are explained in the built-in reference. If you're stuck, there's plenty of tutorials as well as a manual (https://pocketcas.com/manual) to get you going. And you can always contact our support (https://pocketcas.com/support) for help!
- Offline computation: PocketCAS doesn't need an internet connection to calculate results.
"This program has an incredible amount of power for such a compact program. I teach high school math, and this program can work with all sorts of expressions, graphs, and help check my work. Definitely worth it!"
"You will love this calculator. It's powerful to calculate everything, doesn't matter you're a high school student or college student. Specially for the people who like to solve problems with graphs!"
"This app is so powerful and slick looking. It is totally amazing and what it can do."
"One of three Apps I use when teaching A Level maths. Have recommended to numerous students. Excellent."
"This is one of the best. The CAS capabilities are compatible to only two other apps, and this one is all offline and includes countless additional features. It's never steered me wrong and is the first thing I go to when I'm in a hurry to figure something out. If you're a student this is pretty much as good as it can get."
"I am 8 years old and this App is awesome! It helps you learn calculus quickly. It's a work of art!"
MathX brings the power of a graphic and scientific calculator on your iPhone and iPad. It can solve more than 18 operations and gives you step-by-step explanations. It allows you to graph and compare up to seven functions simultaneously.
There’s also a standard calculator that gives you instant answers as you type. It helps you perform your day-to-day calculation more easily than a traditional calculator.
We think MathX is going to help you everyday, from quick calculation to complex problem.
• Standard calculator
• Compare up to seven different functions.
• Show graphs on an external display using AirPlay.
• Matrix Operations, Determinant of a Matrix, Inverse of a Matrix, Linear Equation, Quadratic Equation, Cubic Equation and System Of Linear Equations.
• Complex Numbers Calculator, Complex Numbers Converter
• Distance, Dot Product, Vector Calculator and Norm of a Vector.
• Special Angles, Converter, Pythagoras’ Theorem, Generalized Pythagorean Theorem and Trigonometric Formulas.
• Keep track of all the calculations that MathX performs.
• Calculator Widget provides you a scientific calculator right in the Today View.
• Messages Extension brings our calculator and gives you access to your history right inside the Messages app.
• Sync variables, history and your library across all your iOS devices with iCloud.
• Save to Evernote, Dropbox, iCloud Drive and third-party document apps.
• Export as PDF, TXT and image.
• Print as plain text.
• Create MaTeX documents to include your own theory into MathX. MathX allows you to import MaTeX document from iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other services.
◉ Top Paid Educational Apps in US, UK, AUS, GER,...
◉ QAppReview.com Rated 9/10
◉ Users Reviewed: "Top Class Calculator !"
The BEST Alternative to Graphing TI-83, TI-84, TI-89, Casio FX, Sharp EL,...
Calculator Infinity (∞) – The sleek, multi-function calculator for iPhone/iPad is proud to offer a variety of features to satisfy all ranges of customers: The App possesses a powerful math core and algebra engine with mathematical display support, making it a viable tool for everyone from those looking for basic calculation to more advanced users, such as scientific computation, programmers, engineers, and math students. Calculator ∞ makes available everything you need – including a user manual and tutorial video clips – so you can master the app in a matter of minutes!
◉ Official Website: http://iPhoneCalculator.com
◉ GENERAL FEATURES:
▸ Universal Calculator App
▸ Support All the Latest Devices ¹
▸ Support Multitasking (iPad)
▸ Support Wireless KB²
▸ Mathematical Display
▸ Edit & Export Expression/Result
▸ History Tape View
▸ Basic Calculations (+, -, x, ÷, %, Abs,...)
▸ Advanced Functions (Sin,Cos,Ln,X!, ^, √,…)
▸ 14 Memory Variables (Including X,Y,Z,M)
▸ Assignment Operator
▸ F(x) Customize Functions (F1, F2, F3)
▸ Unit Converter (21 Categories, 400+ Units)
▸ Over 40 Common Constants
▸ Fraction and Degree/Angle Calculation
▸ Numeric Integral & Derivative Calculation
▸ Dual Skins (Silver Light & Carbon+)
▸ No Ads
◉ ALGEBRA FEATURES:
▸ Big Integer & Rational Number (Up to 500!)
▸ Expand and Factor Polynomials
▸ Indefinite integral & Derivative
▸ Two-side Limit
▸ Taylor Series Expansion
▸ Hints and Solutions
◉ 2D GRAPH:
▸ Simultaneous Graph
▸ Smooth Zoom & Transformation
▸ Conic Equations (Parabola, Hyperbola, Ellipse)
▸ Get Intersections, Min, Max & Special Points
◉ CLOUD COMPUTING:
▸ Advanced Two-side Limit
▸ Advanced Indefinite Integral
▸ General Equations (Accurate Roots)
◉ EQUATIONS SOLVERS:
▸ General Equations (Numerical Roots)
▸ Quadratic & Cubic Equations
▸ System of Linear Equations (2 & 3 Unknowns)
◉ REGRESSION & STATISTICS:
▸ Modify & Sort Data
▸ Single Variable Statistics
▸ Linear, Quadratic, Power Regression
▸ Logarithmic & Exponential Regression
◉ COMPLEX CALCULATION:
▸ Polar & Rectangular Notation
▸ Argument, Conjugate Function
▸ Trigonometry Functions
▸ Logarithmic & Exponential Functions
◉ MATRIX/VECTOR MODE:
▸ Support Up to 7x7 Matrix
▸ Support Complex Numbers
▸ Cross, Dot Product
▸ Det, Inverse, Transpose
▸ Cramer’s Rule Solver
▸ Numerical Real Eigenvalues
◉ NUMBER BASE-N MODE:
▸ 15 Different Bases
▸ Support Up to 64 Bits Integer
▸ Binary Operation (NOT, OR, XOR, 2’S, …)
◉ MULTIPLE LANGUAGES:
▸ English, Spanish, German,
▸ French, Japanese, Chinese
¹: Include iPhone 6/6S+ HD Retina Display
²: Standard English KB
Calculator ∞ is not only the Calculator
IT IS THE MUST HAVE CALCULATOR !!!!!!!
We love your feedback, Thanks a lot !
Please contact us for questions, bugs/crash reports, conversion requirements, etc....