With Super Bowl LI this Sunday, Feb. 5, Apple has recently highlighted some ways that Siri is gearing up for the big game and how the personal assistant can help before and during the contest.
Ready for the game
Siri can answer questions about the Falcons and Patriots and more
During the game, Apple TV users can use the live tune-in feature.
Just ask the Siri Remote to “watch the Super Bowl” and the device will automatically switch over to the game.
While Siri can help before the game, the assistant is also an encyclopedia of football stats and information.
Here are some questions you can ask:
- What is the Patriots record? What about the Falcons?
- Who had more field goals this season, the Patriots or the Falcons?
- Who has more rushing yards this season, Tom Brady or Matt Ryan?
- How many yards did Matt Ryan have last week?
- What college did Tom Brady play for?
- Who is the coach for the New England Patriots?
- Who won the Super Bowl last year?
The game, featuring the New England Patriots against the Atlanta Falcons, will kickoff starting at 6:30 p.m. EST on Sunday from NRG Stadium in Houston.