To promote the new Apple Pay on the web feature, Apple has recently added a new page to its site with some special holiday deals for anyone who uses the service.
Adidas, Grubhub and more
The deals are only good in the United States. Here’s the complete list:
- Adidas – Free one- or two-day shipping.
- Casper – Buy a mattress and receive a $50 iTunes gift card.
- Grubhub – Win a $50 gift card for you and a friend. New diners will also receive $10 off their next order.
- Instacart – First-time customers get one month of free Instacart delivery.
- Jackthreads – Get 20 percent off.
- iJet – Get 10 percent off your first three orders and $5 JetCash to use on future purchases.
- Lululemon – Get a $25 gift card with purchases more than $150.
- The New York Times – Get 50 percent off a one-year subscription.
- 1-800 Flowers.con – Enjoy free shipping.
- Overstock – Enjoy a free year of Club O Rewards Membership, a $19.99 value.
- Seamless – Win a $50 gift card for you and a friend. New diners will also receive $10 off their next order.
- Shopify – Explore unique gifts and deals from Shopify stores.
- Spring – Get 20 percent off.
- Vacatia – Get 7 percent off resort booking and a chance to win a one-week stay in Hawaii.
To access the service, you’ll need macOS Sierra or iOS 10. When making a purchase on a participating site using Safari, you’ll select to Checkout with Apple Pay. You’ll authorize a purchase with Touch ID on an iPhone or iPad.
The recently announced MacBook Pro also features Touch ID functionality on the Touch Bar. If purchased today, those models will ship in 4-5 weeks.
More to come
Apple also notes that a number of other retailers and banks will soon be offering special Apple Pay promos. That list includes Abercombie & Fitch, Bank of America Red, Caviar, Chase, Hollister, Poshmark, Tumi, Under Armour, Warby Parker, and The Washington Post.