As expected, Apple has just released the new Shortcuts app that will allow iOS 12 users to create multi-step tasks that can be activated with a Siri command.
Formerly known as Workflow, the updated app is taking a big step forward with Siri support.
If you previously used the app, all existing workflows will be automatically imported.
Users can create actions using both first- and third-party apps.
Here’s more about the app:
The new Shortcuts app allows you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps to run with a tap or by asking Siri.
* Run shortcuts with your voice by adding them to Siri
* New actions are now available from apps that support Siri Shortcuts
* Siri will now suggest shortcuts you use routinely on the lock screen and in Search
* Siri suggests actions to add to shortcuts based on your routines and recent app usage
* Change your system settings with new actions like Set Wi-Fi, Set Low Power Mode, and Set Do Not Disturb
* Send and request payments with Apple Pay and your favorite apps with the new payment actions
* Shortcuts replaces the Workflow app and all existing workflows will be automatically imported.
* Enjoy the updated clean design
Shortcuts is designed for the iPhone and all iPad models. It can be downloaded now on the App Store for free.