Here’s how to watch today’s Apple event, regardless of your device.
Want to purchase an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus? How about an Apple Watch 2? You can’t do that right now. In an annual rite of passage, the Apple online store remains offline in preparation for the huge show happening later today, Sept. 7, at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California.
Viewing the event on your iOS device
- Ensure that your device is running iOS 7 or above.
Click on this link to view the live streaming via the Safari browser.
Viewing the event on your Mac or PC
- Make sure that your device is running OS X 10.8.5 or above with Safari 6.0.5 or higher installed, or a PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
Click on this link to view the live streaming via your browser.
You can also experience the show on your Apple TV through the Apple Events app.
What to expect
For more on today’s big show, be sure to take a look at the following:
- Newly Found Apple Trademarks Suggest Upcoming ‘AirPod Case,’ ‘Iris Image Engine’ and More
- Apple’s Rumored ‘AirPods’ Will Target the High End of the Headphone Market
- Everything toKnow About the Apple ‘iPhone 7’