Currently available on PlayStation Vita, the game Severed from DrinkBox Studios will be making its way to iOS this summer, as confirmed by TouchArcade. In this exciting role-playing adventure, you will be in control of Sasha, a one-armed warrior on a mission to find her family.
Here is an announcement trailer of Severed for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, just so you can have a peek at the graphics and gameplay. Click here if you are unable to view the video:
- Touch-based dungeon combat with a variety of enemies
- Abilities to earn by wearing armor pieces
- Upgradeable equipment and abilities with severed body parts
- Hazards to avoid and puzzles to solve
- Original music soundtrack
The graphics and animations for Severed certainly look amazing in the video. If you have played the console game then you know what to expect, but for those of us new to the title, it is definitely one to keep on the radar.