One of the best task managers available on the App Store, Things, has just added an improved quick find feature in version 3.11.
Developer Cultured Code has added a number of new lists to access with the feature:
• “Deadlines” – all your upcoming (or passed!) deadlines, neatly sorted.
• “Repeating” – all your repeating to-dos in one, convenient place.
• “Tomorrow” – a nice focused list to plan tomorrow, today.
• “All Projects” – an overview of all your big goals.
• “Logged Projects” – an overview of your past achievements.
You can also type Settings or Preferences for quick access.
When using Quick Find, you’ll now also see all the lists that have recently been viewed.
To access Quick Find, you can now just tap the list’s title.
Finally, the feature supports searching for a specific projecting heading and quick navigation to it.
Other changes include the ability see the exact date and time when a to-do or project was created or completed and an increased sidebar with for larger iPad Pro models.
There is also a Mac version of the app available on the Mac App Store for $49.99.