Check the details on WatchAware
Send emails with Siri. No need to open Airmail to send an email with Airmail. No need to type anything, even. Just invoke Siri and say, “Send a message with Airmail.” Siri will then ask you whom you’d like to email and what you’d like to say to that contact. Your email wish is Siri’s voice-activated command.
Check your inbox and to-do at a glance. Aside from rich notifications, Airmail has a couple of Today widgets. One offers a quick glance and access to your inbox, with a row of your most recent contacts’ avatars. The other provides a list of your to-dos. Just tap any item on either widget to be taken to the corresponding email within Airmail.
Share attachments via iMessage. Airmail has an iMessage extension that offers access to your email attachments. With it you can share any of the attachments in your inbox with your family, friends, and coworkers with just a few taps — all without leaving the Messages app.
What is it about?
Airmail is a powerful and comprehensive email app that originated on the Mac and has made its way to iOS. The iOS version contains all of the powerful features of the Mac app in a much more portable package. Users can have multiple email accounts from a variety of email services, a unified inbox with color-coded mailboxes for each account, complete support for folders and labels, thread viewing, PDF creation, HTML signatures, aliases, and much more. On top of that, if you use Airmail on your Mac, then you can go for the iCloud syncing that will sync all of your accounts and preferences without any effort from you. It's a great solution for those who want a seamless experience on desktop and mobile.
For those who...
- Want a comprehensive all-in-one solution for their email
- Already use Airmail on their Mac
Not for those who...
- Are satisfied with Apple's Mail app
- Don't need a bunch of bells and whistles for managing their email
Why we love it
Airmail has a nice interface that is easy to use and it has a ton of powerful features that make it easy to manage your email inboxes. Plus the iCloud sync means you can have all of your accounts and preferences synced from the Mac version without any extra effort.
App Store Description
Airmail is a powerful mail client for Mac, now available for iPhone and iPad.
Designed for the latest generation iOS, it supports 3D Touch, fast document previewing, high quality PDF creation, and native integration with other apps and services for a frictionless workflow.
Workflow customization is at the core, with a rich feature set like snooze, interactive push notifications, and full inbox sync.
iCloud sync provides a fully ubiquitous experience so that all your accounts and app preferences are synced.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange EWS, IMAP and POP3
- Push notifications, with VIP, custom actions, full body preview and custom sounds
- Badge for Unread, Messages, and New
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable swipes
- Threads and single messages
- Snooze messages
- Bulk editing
- iCloud sync between Mac and iOS
- Multiple signatures
- Unified inbox
- Horizontal layout
- 19 languages
- 3D Touch quick access
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- Spotlight search for documents and messages
- Share composer extension
- iCloud sync for labels, preferences and accounts across Mac and iOS
- Handoff between Mac and iOS
- Notifcation Based on Locations
**** "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
SEARCH AND FILTERS
- Online search
- Filter by Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart
- Quick access to the messages of one sender
- Quick per account single folder access
LABELS AND FOLDERS
- Full label access
- Per single labels sync
- Quick access to recent labels
- Favorite labels
- Full label creation and editing
- Document view with rich preview
- Unread, Today, Conversations and Contacts
- HTML rich composer
- Attachment resizing
- Document import from Dropbox, Google Drive and much more
- Signature swipes
- Composer extension
- Online drafts
- Send and Archive
- Undo actions
- Move mail between accounts
- Multiple signature
- Operations view
- Attachments view
- Contacts view
- Mark as unread on open
- Google Directory Search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Contacts Group messages
- Auto CC/BCC
- Profile icons
- Highlight subject
- Account icons
- Account colors
- Preview message lines
- Remote images
- Snooze defer messages
- Move and Labels
- Mark as Unread
- Mark as Starred
- Mark as Spam
- To Do, Memo, Done
- Send to Calendar
- Send to iOS Extension
- Create a searchable PDF
- Transfer to a different account
- Universal link Mac/iOS
- Add to sender to VIP
- Empty Trash and Spam
- Mark entire mailbox as read
- Archive all messages
- Google Drive
Open Links in:
- Safari in-app
Send to Apps and Service:
- Calendars Invites
- Apple Calendar
- Apple Reminder
- Fantastical 2
- Appigo Todo
- The Hit List
- Draft 4
- iA Writer
- Code Hub
Airmail is also available on Apple B2B store with MDM and AppConfig support, please contact us for more info.
Airmail does NOT store your messages on our servers.
Server processing is very limited and performed only if users enable push notifications.
Thanks to all the testers on the Slack group that have been involved in the development!