Unravel your identity in the first Assassin's Creed action RPG.
Ubisoft has another mobile game based on its popular Assassin’s Creed series of historical action-adventure open-world stealth video games. But this title is touted as the first Assassin’s Creed to feature action role-playing gameplay. As such, it invites players to become assassins and experience the freedom of movement for which the Assassin's Creed franchise is well known.
The game lets you choose your assassins from four classes: the combat-oriented Berserker, the stealthy Shadow Blade, the jack-of-all-trades Trickster, and the agile Thief. You can then customize your assassins, by using your collected loot to equip them with different outfits and weapons, and upgrade them from novice to master.
What is it about?
Identity is an action role-playing game that lets you create, customize, and play as Assassins during the Italian Renaissance, with story missions set in the Coliseum, Florence, and other key locations of the era. The game features three classes (each with its own strengths and weaknesses), open sandbox levels, and various customization options. It also lets you train two different Assassins and hire your friends and other players to assist you in completing objectives.
Freedom of movement
As it boasts the freedom of movement previously available only on console, Assassin’s Creed Identity lets you freely run, jump, and climb as you take on quests and explore various locations inspired by the Italian Renaissance. It also allows you to play using dual virtual stick controls or an external gamepad.
Why we love it?
First of all, Assassin's Creed Identity is the first mobile game to incorporate the third-person urban traversal gameplay style established in the main console titles in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It also boasts stunning graphics with custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models made possible with the Unity game engine. Moreover, it features an Italian Renaissance setting with support for open-map exploration for each location.
- ... are fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise. ... enjoys playing action role-playing games. ... appreciates games with gorgeous graphics.
- ... tend to veer away from role-playing games. ... gravitate toward casual games.
App Store Description
*Only works with iPad 3 and over, iPad Mini 2 and over, iPhone 5 and over, iPod 6. Requires an online connection to play.
Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
• “the graphics look spectacular” cnet.com
• “a proper bonafide Assassin’s Creed game” pocketgamer
• “gorgeous graphics” phonearena.com
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
**ASSASSIN’S CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag etc.
This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.
Are you a fan of ASSASSIN’S CREED IDENTITY? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news: