Check the details on WatchAware
How Are You Doing. Drill down and see how you did with each meal. Are you on track or did you eat unhealthily? What's been missing in your diet for the day? Do you need more protein?
It's All Here. Lifesum is the only diet and fitness tracker you need. Best of all it works with Apple Health.
What Plan is For You? Lifesum features different diet plans. After you pick the plan for you, the app will adjust your goals accordingly. Picked the wrong plan? Make a change and see where things have changed instantly.
Yummy Recipes. Once you select a diet plan, Lifesum will begin offering suggested recipes for that plan. Most are very simple to make while others will take a bit of time. Add a recipe to your daily diet with ease.
What is it about?
Lifesum is for anyone who's serious about maintaining good health and diet. You must be committed, however. If you don't use the tools and information as presented, you'll be wasting your time.
For those who...
- Want to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet
- Are looking for healthy recipes
- Need that extra push each day to move forward
Not for those who...
- Don't like taking the time to track food intake
- Rather not know how many calories is in that desert
- Are looking for a free solution
Why we love it
Counting calories shouldn't be difficult. Lifesum has one of the best food-tracking solutions on the App Store. EVERYTHING seems to be in the app's database of foods. We also love that you can use Lifesum to prepare meals for the coming week thanks to the built-in recipe sections. Looking for more? The app also has diet plans, including ketodiet, low carb, high protein, and more.
Lifesum has stickers
Lifesum supports Siri commands
Lifesum is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Personalized Diets and Meal Plans, food and exercise tracking, calorie counter, and healthy recipes, all in one place. Get healthy and feel great with Lifesum!
** App of the Day for 2019 **
** Editors' Choice 2018 **
Join 45 million users on the journey to better health and discover how tracking small habits can make a big difference in becoming happier and healthier.
Reach your health and weight goals through better eating:
- Deepen your knowledge to empower you to make more conscious nutritional choices
- Learn about healthy eating, not just about calorie counting
- Get a better understanding of which foods you should put more or less of onto your plate
- Get help making the right choices at the grocery store
- Discover how making small changes, like simply switching brands, can have a positive effect on your health
- Find healthier alternatives to your favorite foods
What you can do as a free Lifesum user:
- Follow a Classic Diet and get your calories and macros (carbs, proteins, and fats) tracked
- Easy tracking with barcode scanner and picture recognition
- Get basic food and meal ratings, so you know whether you’re in line with the recommended energy amounts for each meal
- Get a basic day rating to see how well you’re meeting daily intake goals, plus the quality of foods you track each day
- Track your daily habits with water, fruit and vegetable, and seafood trackers
- Track your weight and waist measurements
- Save your favorites – create and save foods, recipes, meals, and exercises (limited)
- Import and export your nutrition data, exercise data, and weight and body measurements to and from the Apple Health app
The added value when you join Lifesum Premium:
- Widest variety of Diets (Ketogenic, Clean Eating, Paleo, 5:2, 6:1, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, High Protein, etc.) and Meal Plans (Vegan for a week, Keto Burn, 3 Week Weight Loss, etc.) to choose from
- Access to our recipe library along with daily recipe suggestions
- Create and save an unlimited number of foods, meals, recipes, and exercises to enjoy one-tap tracking
- Detailed nutritional information (potassium, sodium, fiber, added sugar, saturated fat, unsaturated fat, and cholesterol), so you know you’re hitting the daily recommendations
- Net carb tracking to help you stay on course and below daily limits if you’re following a Keto diet
- Detailed food and meal ratings (“great source of fiber,” “high in sugar,” “low in sodium,” “high in sodium,” etc.) so you know how closely different foods align with your specific goals and preferences
- Adjustable settings for macronutrients, giving you customized recommendations to follow based on your unique needs and preferences
- Body measurement tracking (weight, waist, body fat, chest, arm, BMI) - excellent tools for highlighting your progression to health
- Ability to connect with fitness apps like Withings, FitBit, Endomondo, and Runkeeper
- Health Test & Life Score – a weekly health score based on 16 nutrition and exercise measurements, so you understand where you are and what’s next for you to build a healthy lifestyle
Lifesum Premium Subscription (3, 6, and 12 months):
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, simply go to your iTunes account and turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.