PayPal Here is very similar to Square Register, except that funds are usually available right away in your PayPal account. Also, customers have more options to pay you - credit/debit card, checking account, or directly from their PayPal balance. If you have a PayPal debit card, you're able to access funds much faster, in most cases, than with Square Register. All card swipes and PayPal transactions have a 2.7 percent rate with no hidden fees or commitments.
What is it about?
With PayPal Here and a card reader, you can fully support point-of-sale transactions. You can allow your customers to pay how they want, whether it's directly from their PayPal account or using a physical way to pay. PayPal Here supports credit and debit cards and even checks. With the optional PayPal Chip Card Reader, you can accept NFC payments like Apple Pay, magnetic swipe cards, and even chip cards. Payments are processed and transferred to your account within minutes, and the PayPal Debit Card gives you immediate access to the funds most of the time, plus cash back.
Why we love it
PayPal makes it easy to get paid, and their chip reader is state-of-the-art. Pairing your PayPal account with the company's debit card makes it easy to get access to your funds right away, or you can transfer the money to your bank account.
App Store Description
Get paid on your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® with our free app and a card reader that’s right for your business. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe, chip or contactless transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for PayPal Here
3) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– Accepts magnetic stripe cards
– Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
– Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
– Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
– Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard*, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
• Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
*Business Debit Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The card may be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.