Getting organized is easy. Things is an iPad app that makes it easy for users to get organized and stay that way. Create your lists and projects, add all of the tasks you need to do, and set due dates and times. Things is simple enough for everyone to use and get productive, without having a steep learning curve.
Capture quickly. With Things, it is super easy to get the to-dos out of your head and into the app inbox. Just tap on the button, type it in, and save it! Then move on to the next one — add them now, think about them later.
Projects and personalized today views. Things is simple but robust enough to handle the most complicated projects you may have to deal with. Plus, each day the app will show you a personalized today view so you can make sure to get your priorities in order.
What is it about?
Things is a flexible and powerful task manager for those who don't necessarily need something complex and robust. While it is simple compared to some of the competition, it still has useful features that make the fans keep coming back to the app. The app is fairly powerful for the average person, and there is no steep learning curve like Omnifocus. Plus, Cultured Code's syncing service is seamless, as it happens in the background and you never notice it.
For those who...
- Things can be utilized by just about anyone who needs to get things done.
Not for those who...
- If you’re already committed to another task manager, you might want to think twice about utilizing Things. The app doesn’t offer a way to import tasks, which means you’ll have to start from scratch.
Why we love it
If you you’re constantly getting bogged down by all of your tasks, download Things today. It does a wonderful job of divvying up your tasks in order to help you get them done on time.
App Store Description
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
*** Updated for iOS 10 ***
“A stylish, simple yet intuitive task manager for the iPad.”, “It makes managing tasks not only easy, but fun.” - Appstorm.com (9/10)
“What’s most striking about the iPad version of Things is that, like the Mac version (which won an Apple Design Award), it presents a stunning interface that could entice even the most disorganized user to, well, get things in order.” - Macworld (4 1/2 mice)
• Featured by Apple as Editors’ Choice in many countries
• Featured by Apple in “New Year, New You”
• Featured by Apple in “Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People”
• Featured by Apple in “@work - Apps for Business”
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power—everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won’t miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Things for iPad includes new Slide Over & Split View multi-tasking support; new keyboard shortcuts; a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support for seamless transition between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; and Push Sync with Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud is a free service that stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch (apps sold separately).
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.