Inform others. Let Wazers know when an accident, road closure, or other issue arises.
Check the map. Zoom in to view popular locations and tap when you see a hazard.
Planned drives. Add a planned drive and the app will notify you when it is time to leave.
What is it about?
Waze is a pretty impressive app. You may plan to leave for an appointment based on how long it normally takes you. But, if there is a traffic incident or closure that will lengthen your average drive-time, it is beyond helpful to know that. Waze has you covered.
For those who...
- Travel regularly
- Need real-time traffic details
Not for those who...
- Never leave the house
- Use public transportation
Why we love it
For community-based reports, real-time traffic conditions, and reminders for what time you need to leave for an appointment, Waze is a terrific tool.
App Store Description
Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music - play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas - find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay - use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.