Check the details on WatchAware
First aid when you need it. WebMD has a section dedicated to first aid in case of an emergency. You can select from the list of medical issues or use the search box to find one quickly. Then, read through the step-by-step instructions for how to handle the injury or condition.
Helpful app features. When you open the WebMD app, you can quickly get to the section you need. From checking symptoms to setting up medication reminders to reading up on conditions and medications, it is all at your fingertips. There is also a convenient area to find local listings for hospitals, doctors, and pharmacies.
What is it about?
WebMD is a favorite when it comes time to check medical and health details. The app has an intuitive interface and useful information. It also provides customization options for your medications, conditions, and local health listings. The first aid section is a terrific bonus, making this app one to have on hand all the time.
For those who...
- Want an extensive health and medical app
- Like wellness apps that allow for customizations
- Appreciate the WebMD website
Not for those who...
- Do not find WebMD or its content helpful
- Dislike the WebMD website
- Prefer to stick with your current health or medical app
Why we love it
With a plethora of health and medical information along with customizations just for you, WebMD is a must-have app.
App Store Description
** Coronavirus / COVID-19 Outbreak: Tap the card on our home screen for the latest updates on the 2020 coronavirus outbreak. **
From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; save on prescriptions at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug. Reminders sync to your other mobile devices when you sign-in with your WebMD account.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Doctor Directory – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
*Prescription savings vary by prescription and by pharmacy, and may reach up to 80% off cash price.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.