November 13, 2012
If you've been waiting with bated breath for your next big adventure in Saturday Morning RPG, you can rest easy now. The latest episode of the Japanese-style, 1980s Saturday morning cartoon-inspired RPG for iPhone and iPad has just been released. That's right: episode three of Saturday Morning RPG, titled "To Bot Or Not To Bot," is now available, via a $1.99 in-app purchase. As teased in the episode's trailer, "To Bot Or Not To Bot" has you, as the magically endowed Marty Hall, exploring new places, meeting new characters, and interacting with new objects. This is, according to Saturday Morning RPG developer Joystick Labs, the biggest episode yet. Along with the new episode, a bunch of welcome improvements have also come on the scene of Saturday Morning RPG. There's iCloud support and iPhone 5 optimization, to name a couple. And there's an "insanely difficult" boss battle and an "intense" endless battle mode, to name another. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The following enhancements are also included in the updated version of Saturday Morning RPG:
Saturday Morning RPG is available in the App Store for free. A deluxe version of the game, which costs $4.99 and unlocks all existing and future episodes, is also available. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Post scores to the Saturday Morning RPG GameCenter leaderboards and compete to be the most radical dude around.
- Fight two awesome optional bosses as out-of-episode arena battles.
- Unlock a slew of new GameCenter achievements.
- You can get an in-game hoverboard now for speedier movement through environments.
- Players of the free version can now buy a deluxe edition unlock that will automatically unlock all current and future episodes.
- Numerous tweaks to improve performance and game-play experience.
Saturday Morning RPG
Joystick Labs, LLC
Saturday Morning RPG Deluxe
Joystick Labs, LLC