You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| July 23, 2013
Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters iOS Game Captures New Content Update
From busting bugs, we now proceed to busting ghosts. Ghostbusters, the official iOS game based on the popular supernatural comedy franchise of the same name, has received another content update. With the exception of April, the ectoplasmic strategy game has had a content update every month since its release last January. And perhaps the most significant update yet to hit Ghostbuster is its first one, which introduced the white, giant Destructor himself, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. This month, Ghostbusters has been updated with the following enhancements:
The new version of Ghostbusters is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. Ghostbusters is developed by Beeline Interactive, the same studio behind one of the most popular (and controversial) freemium games in the App Store, Smurf's Village. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Take down criminal creeps on new busting calls and quests
- Shoot through five tough new player levels!
- Crack down on five new mobster themed ghost minions and a new city boss
- Arm your arsenal with powerful new weapons upgrades!
- Control your quad members simultaneously with a new multi-touch control!
- Watch as we give a few old game bugs the boot