August 29, 2013
Electronic Arts has just issued another major content update to The Sims FreePlay. The new version of the official iOS edition of Electronic Arts' The Sims introduces the aptly named Mystery Island. Said to have been discovered by archaeologists off the coast of Sim Town, Mystery Island invites you to live in a secluded paradise filled mysteries to unlock. With the newly updated The Sims FreePlay, you can:
The new version of The Sims FreePlay is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. For more recently updated iOS simulation games, check out Meet Sculptor Smurf And Build Sparkling Space Sculptures In Smurfs' Village, Pixel People Updated With Support For Visiting Friends' Utopias, Cloud Sync And More, and Welcome The Amazing Archaeopteryx To Your Village In Ice Age Village 2.0. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Unlock the secrets of Mystery Island! Complete goals to repair the bridge leading to the mystical new island – the adventure begins at Level 15
- Become an adventurous islander and build on premium island house lots
- Experience island living in nautical style with all-new Houseboats!
- Restore four majestic ancient monuments, and utilize their powers for added bonuses
- Awaken the dormant Volcano and unlock its hidden treasures!
- Harvest the all-new currency rewarding plants, the Simoleon Sprout and Life Point Lotus