by Joe White
September 12, 2013
Infectonator has officially spawned a sequel, Infectonator: Hot Chase, which is available to download in the App Store free of charge and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Developed by Armor Games, the spinoff app provides iDevice users with an endless runner-style experience, whereby gamers must run down a highway while infecting as many members of the living as possible (that's right: you get to play as a zombie in this app). It's also important to collect coins as you go, and mini-upgrades which last a matter of seconds can be enabled en route. More major upgrades, however, can be applied to one's character once you've left the highway, and these can be purchased using the coins collected while running.
As outlined in the app's release notes, features of the new game include:
Infectonator: Hot Chase can be downloaded in the App Store free of charge, and it's optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Grab the new application now, and infect the world! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o8zLQjLVwo
- Upgrade your zombie's speed, health, and many more!
- Unlock new zombies with their own unique powers!
- Collect mutation power ups and boosts and transform into powerful zombies!
- Collect coins just because you want to! and also to buy upgrades...
- Be surprised by the awesome pixel graphics that are served to you!
- Run all over the world and get that Hot Chick!
- Support iPhone 5 Screen Resolution
If you can't see the above video, please click this link.See also: The Folks Behind Meganoid Launch Heroes Of Loot In The App Store, GILTcH For iOS: Can You Beat Bugs In The Code?, and Slick TV Show-Tracking App TeeVee 2 Gains iCloud Sync Plus Other Improvements.
Infectonator : Hot Chase
Armor Games Inc
Armor Games Inc