by Joe White
September 20, 2013
Bravura - Quest Rush is a brand new side-scrolling role-playing game (RPG), which recently launched in the U.S. App Store and can be downloaded for the introductory price of $1.99. In the game, iDevice users must "rush through fast-paced stages of side-scrolling action - each stage lasts about 90 seconds and your goal is to complete all the quests as you slay through hordes of monsters while helping innocent bystanders," the application's developer explains. Bravura - Quest Rush also features colorful graphics and backgrounds, which appear to complement the fast-paced gameplay perfectly. Developer Playground Publishing continues:
Fight against TIME to save the day and become the ultimate fantasy hero! You will be dazzled by the lightning-quick stages and challenging time-based mechanics making Bravura: Quest Rush’s game-play super addictive, like in a fun and exciting casual running game.Features of the game include:
As mentioned, Bravura - Quest Rush can be downloaded in the App Store for the introductory price of $1.99, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Check out the new application now, or for more of our recent news, see: Apple Said To Have Increased Gold iPhone 5s Production Following High Demand, How To Customize Notification Center In iOS 7, and Hours In, Shipping Estimate For Gold iPhone 5s Is Now October. [gallery]
- Experience a side-scrolling Action RPG with fast-paced game play.
- Collect and customize your party with a unique “Companion System”.
- Harness time as the key that dynamically affects high scores, stage difficulty and quests.
- Unlock plenty of powers and goodies to break new records.
- Tap to interact, swipe to unleash special attacks with intuitive touch controls.
- Enjoy cartoon graphics, sporting visually stunning 2D backgrounds enriched with a convex mirror effect.