The long-awaited "redonkulous" sequel to Tilt to Live, AppAdvice's Game of the Year for 2010, finally has a release date. And the date you must take note of to be among the first to play Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous is Nov. 14.
That's right: the follow-up to One Man Left's popular tilt-driven avoidance and survival game is set to be released tomorrow.
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous was first announced last March. It was then given a ridiculously exciting trailer just last month. In case you missed it, or you just want to see it again (as I do), here it is, complete with glorious scenes of dastardly dots and weapon orbs:If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous boasts the following features:
- Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
- A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
- A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
- Diabolical boss encounters
- Flaunt your highscore on your Game Center friends’ game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
- Tons of Game Center achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
- Instantly send score challenges to your Game Center friends, right from the game over screen!
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous is set to be released in the App Store tomorrow, Nov. 14., as a $2.99 universal download for iPad 2, iPhone 4S, fifth-generation iPod touch, and newer iOS devices.
Check back then here on AppAdvice for our full review of the game, which already looks to be in the running for AppAdvice's Game of the Year award for 2013.