You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 20, 2013
Good Grief! Snoopy's Candy Town Is Now Open For Business In The App Store
There's a new iOS game based on Charles M. Schulz's popular and influential "Peanuts" comic strip. And it's called Snoopy's Candy Town. At the beginning of Snoopy's Candy Town, the titular beagle has just been bequeathed by his father a candy factory. The thing is, Snoopy doesn't know the first thing about running a candy factory. And that's where you enter the picture. In Snoopy's Candy Town, you must help Snoopy, his sister Belle, and his pal Woodstock set up shop and manage the candy factory. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The game offers the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Snoopy's Candy Town is out now in the App Store. Like most other simulation and resource management apps for iOS, the game is available as a freemium title. Snoopy's Candy Town is developed by Beeline Interactive, which also develops the similarly freemium Smurfs' Village and Ghostbusters games. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Enjoy the spectacle of a fizz-popping Candy Factory where a team of frantic birds operate mechanical marvels like the Candy Popper, the Jelly Jammer and the Candy Folder!
- Help Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang fix up the entire town as he sets out to become Class President!
- Expand your Factory and build your empire from the ground up!
- Hordes of hungry, candy loving kids, all clamoring for your candy! Me first!
- You’ll never see a cuter sight than a tricycle ridden by a team of birdies. Well how else do you think your ingredients get delivered!?
- They’re even cuter when you upgrade them – scooters, cars, trucks, we’ve got ’em all!