January 29, 2014
Heads up, Chief! Clash of Clans has just received yet another huge update. The latest update to the super popular strategy game developed by Supercell offers a lot of new stuff. Most notably, it introduces a number of new hero abilities:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The new Clash of Clans update also includes gameplay enhancements concerning flyers, freezers, boosts, clan co-leaders, and gem overgrowth. Furthermore, it delivers various interface improvements, balance tweaks, performance optimizations, and bug fixes. The new version of Clash of Clans is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. See also: The Mongols Are Coming! Samurai Siege Updated With First Epic Saga And More, The Hobbit: Kingdoms Of Middle-earth Gains Campaign Alliance Boss Battles, and Evolve Your Heroes Of Honor And Engage In Real-Time Battles In This New iOS Game. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Both Heroes have acquired special abilities that can be activated once per battle, after they have been deployed.
- Iron Fist: The Barbarian King and nearby Barbarians become enraged for a short time, moving faster and dealing more damage (does not stack with the Rage Spell).
- Royal Cloak: The Archer Queen hides from and becomes invisible to all enemy defenses for a short time.
- Both Hero abilities will instantly call in a group of Barbarians or Archers to reinforce their King or Queen.
- Hero abilities unlock for free at Hero level 5 and improve in strength every additional 5 Hero levels!
Clash of Clans