The popular drag-racing game CSR Racing has just been updated with new features and improvements.
Introduced at Apple's WWDC and released on iOS in June 2012, CSR Racing is a game that dares you to take over the city by taking on the drag-racing crews that are said to rule it. The game features multiplayer competition, licensed car models, and impressively rendered graphics, among others.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Thanks to its latest update, CSR Racing now features the following as well:
- Customize your Garage! -Rearrange your vehicles how YOU want!
- Large Gas Tanks now available! -Do more races, earn more money, and rise up the leaderboard faster!
- Earn stars faster! -The Mechanic can now tune your car in Race Your Friends!
- Turbocharge your season! -Boost your way to the prize car by hiring the whole Race Team for 24 hours!
- Race Your Friends better! -See your friends' license plate in their replay, upgrade your car from the results screen, and see all the friends you beat!
- FTW! -Tweeting from the game now gives you more cash! #winning
The new version of CSR Racing is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later.
Last month, NaturalMotion made big news when it was announced for acquisition by Zynga to the tune of $527 million in cash and equity. It constituted Zynga's largest acquisition to date, much larger than Zynga's $180 million acquisition of Draw Something developer OMGPOP in March 2012.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]