February 27, 2014
Playmous, the publisher of the Tap the Frog sequel released in February 2012, has just released a new physics-based puzzle game on iOS. And this game is nothing short of brilliant, not least because it deals with light. In fact, the game is called God of Light. And it challenges you to solve puzzles by exploring environments mostly cloaked in darkness to find objects you can use to control light. In each level of the game, you must help Shiny the mascot repel the impending darkness by reflecting, bending, splitting, combining, and teleporting rays of light to activate the sources of life that can re-illuminate the universe. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. God of Light lets you:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, God of Light is available now in the App Store for $1.99. In addition to its impressive visuals, God of Light features an exclusive soundtrack composed by electronic music icon UNKLE. For more notable physics-based puzzle games, check out AppAdvice's Physics Based Puzzle Games AppGuide. See also: Feed Om Nom More Candy In Cut The Rope: Experiments' Bamboo Chutes Level Pack, Rovio Updates Angry Birds Rio To Version 2.0 With New Episode Based On "Rio 2," and Rovio Updates Angry Birds Star Wars II With 8 New Playable Characters. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Explore 3 different game worlds and 75 levels.
- Use mirrors, prisms, splitters, collectors, black holes and filters to control rays of light energy.
- Unlock and share your achievements with friends. Do you have what it takes to earn them all?
- Collect glowing creatures that help you solve puzzles.
- Receive regular updates with new game worlds and levels to explore.
God of Light
Tap the Frog