Of course, Royal Revolt 2 is the sequel to Royal Revolt, which was released by Flaregames in September 2012.
Like its predecessor, Royal Revolt 2 is sort of a game of thrones as it summons you to stake out your claim to the land. And like the original, the sequel has you playing a reverse tower defense game where you must overcome troops, traps, and other obstacles on your way to overthrow the other royals. But while you're at it, you must now also defend your castle and stop your enemies in their tracks.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Royal Revolt 2 challenges you to:
- Use simple touch controls to lead your hero into battle
- Build your castle and defenses at the flick of a finger across your screen
- Develop and upgrade your troops, magic and buildings
- Build and customize your defenses, and deploy the castle guard to defend your base
- Battle against thousands of players across the World to become the one true king