February 13, 2014
What do Super Mario, Super Meat Boy, and Super Obstacle Boy all have in common? Well, all of them are platformer games whose title characters are out to save their respective girlfriends. Of course, you may already be familiar with Super Mario and Super Meat Boy. And if this is your first time encountering Super Obstacle Boy, that's perfectly understandable, since the game wasn't released until just a few hours ago. Super Obstacle Boy is a new iOS pixelated platformer game that challenges you to help the titular hero in overcoming numerous and various obstacles on his way to saving his girlfriend, the aptly named Rescue Girl. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Super Obstacle Boy boasts the following features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, Super Obstacle Boy is available now in the App Store for $2.99. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- A true platformer: Console quality jump and run game. With cutscenes and all.
- 128 levels: Tons of levels. All unique with different game and graphic styles.
- Great variety: New gameplay elements and powerups are introduced all the time. No level feels like the other.
- Tons of secrets: A real treat for people who need to find everything in a game.
- Game Center integration: Get all the achievements and compete for the highest ranks with your friends.
Super Obstacle Boy