The popular journal app My Wonderful Days has just been updated with several new features.
Through its latest update, My Wonderful Days has gained support for videos. As a result, you can now add videos to your journal entries in the app. You can either pick an already existing video from your device's library or shoot a new one on the spot.
The update also lets you easily add multiple photos to your journal entries. Now, My Wonderful Days allows you to add up to five photos at once.
And now that you can add videos as well as add more photos, My Wonderful Days lets you see them in one place with the new gallery view. This new view enables you to easily swipe through your collection of photos and videos.
The new version of My Wonderful Days also lets you manage your storage more efficiently by setting the limit for automatic backup.
Also including other miscellaneous improvements, the new version of My Wonderful Days is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $1.99 download. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later.
My Wonderful Days is a simple journal app that encourages you to log your feelings and thoughts about your day, every day. It offers the following key features:
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen separately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- AirPrint your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad by universal app. Automatically syncs data through iCloud.