February 27, 2014
Spiderweb Software has just released Avadon 2: The Corruption HD in the App Store. As we noted last month, Avadon 2: The Corruption HD is the iPad edition of Avadon 2: The Corruption, which has been available for Mac and PC since last October. Avadon 2: The Corruption is an epic fantasy role-playing game that is the second installment in the Avadon trilogy, which began with Avadon: The Black Fortress (released for Mac in February 2011 and for iPad as Avadon: The Black Fortress HD in June 2011). Spiderweb notes, however, that prior experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is not at all necessary to enjoy Avadon 2: The Corruption. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. In Avadon 2: The Corruption HD, you play as a spy and warrior trying to fight the enemies of the titular fortress. The sequel features the following:
Compatible with iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Avadon 2: The Corruption HD is available now in the App Store for $9.99. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Comes with the entire game, fully functional. No need to pay more money to do anything.
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Uncover the fascinating histories of Avadon and the many lands of Lynaeus.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to Avadon or switch sides and bring it down? The choice is yours!
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 2.
Avadon 2: The Corruption HD
Avadon 2: The Corruption
Avadon: The Black Fortress HD
Avadon: The Black Fortress