March 5, 2014
Electronic Arts has just released a significant update to Real Racing 3. First and foremost, the update adds a much requested feature to Real Racing 3 in the form of customization. That's right: you can now personalize your vehicles by applying different styles to their rims, vinyls, and paint. And if you want to show off your cars' visual overhaul to your friends and rivals, you can do just that using the game's new Photo Mode. The update also notably sees the introduction of British luxury sports car manufacturer Aston Matin in Real Racing 3 and adds support for iOS 7 game controllers. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Here's the full lowdown on the latest update to Real Racing 3:
The new version of Real Racing 3 is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. Real Racing 3 received its last major update last December, thereby gaining support for real-time multiplayer, new cars, and other enhancements. For information on several of the game's previous updates, see also: Real Racing 3 Revs Up With New Ferrari Cars And New Features, Satisfy Your Need For Speed And Luxury With Real Racing 3's Ferrari Update, and Celebrate The 50th Anniversary Of The Porsche 911 With Real Racing 3. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Customization – Change rims, tweak ride height, and apply a multitude of awesome vinyls using the powerful customization tools.
- Photo Mode – Pause the action and capture the moment. Apply filters and share with ease!
- New Cars – Aston Martin’s DB9, Vanquish and V12 Vantage S bring power and performance matched with exhilarating design.
- New All Star Vendetta Series – Pick your favourite manufacturer and clinch victory.
- Gold Achievements – Hit the milestones and collect bonus Gold for your efforts!
- iOS 7 Controller Support – Get the traditional controller experience anywhere, anytime.
Real Racing 3